TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

It's that time again. This is our bi-weekly check in. Feel free to let us know how life is; you can b!tch, you can moan, you can brag, you can cry, whatever you want. Enjoy!

I thought we could do a pot-luck this week and see what everyone brings to the party to share! I'm bringing what's for dinner tonight: chicken parm!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

• Hi Bug. I love chicken parmesan. I'll bring a nice Italian red to go with it.

For once, I have some news. Some of you probably read this on the main board already, but I had a follow-up hysteroscopy yesterday and my RE said my ute was "gorgeous" and all healed up from my August surgery. He also checked out my ovaries via u/s. The cyst on my R ovary that he thought was an endometrioma (because it's filled with dark fluid) shrunk from 2cm to 1cm. So maybe it's not an endometrioma after all. It's my understanding that endometriomas usually don't shrink on their own? Regardless of what it is, it shrank, so YAY! 

We also got the results of DH's SA. All the numbers looked fantastic except that he has low morphology (1%). However, the RE was not too concerned about it because his count and motility are super high (614 million/mL with 62% motility and strong forward progression).

I'm still waiting on the results of my AMH blood draw. I should get a call today. Nervous...

The biggest news is that we got the OK to burn the bench. We'll TTC naturally this month because it's too late to start a treatment cycle. Then next month we'll move on to Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI.

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• @ktloveless golden doodle pups are adorable! My neighbor has one and he's like a stuffed animal. Ridiculously cute.
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• Loading the player...
  • SmootiepieSmootiepie member
    edited September 2014
    @BookishMomma - Yayayayayayay!!

@ktlovess - Sorry you're joining us, love.  And ((Hugs)).

AFM - Well haven't I just been the worst bumpie lately :(  Work is insane, and will continue to be for the next few weeks - so don't be too shocked if I fall off again...

I got to deal with FOUR (!!!!!!!!) pg announcements last week, so that was a blast.  2 were on the same day and were back-to-back posts on my FB news feed.  The other was from the girl DH cheated on me with, so yeah........................

So I will bring this Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshake.  Because yum (duh!) and.plus.also mine will be a triple

edit: cuz I suck at PIPing...image
    Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • @kateisoptimistic I know the step of going to an RE is scary, but I am so glad I took it and I hope you'll find it to be the right move for you, too. ((Hugs))
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• @bookishmama‌ yay for burning the bench!

@ktlovess big hugs! Those puppies look super cute!

@Smootiepie‌ that's a lot of announcements! Big hugs!

Good luck @Kateisoptimistic‌ I'm sure calling an re is scary. I'm here if you need me though! Big hugs!!

I'm not good at pip but I'll attach a pic of the apple cookies I made the other day!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Hello ladies!

I am hanging out in my first 2ww this year! I had an IUI on Monday of last week. I'm currently trying to keep the crazy under control which has been difficult. Apparently, being benched for a while has me rusty with regard to managing my crazy.

@skategirl128 - Apple cookies sound very yummy!

@BookishMomma - Congrats on the bench burning! I am so very happy that you are moving forward!

@Smootiepie -  ((hugs)) for all the Pg announcements. They don't seem to get any easier to deal with.

@ktlovess - The pup pic is so stinking cute I can't stand it!

@Kateisoptimistic - FWIW, I feel much more at ease under the care of my RE. This medicated cycle was easier on us because I trust my RE with my care. They guided me every step of the way. Also, I could also make a claim that, in a way, my RE saved my life. My RE found retained tissue in May from my Jan loss. And then I found it the tissue was a partial molar. I have no idea what the abnormal tissue would have done to me if left undiagnosed. We are here if you are scared. I wanted you to know that moving to an RE was the best decision I ever made with regard to TTC.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"