Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: Amazon prime

For the love of all that is good and holy...

I love amazon prime.

Do you? What do you order?

Lately it has been cloth diapers and just ordered a new BBT. We use it regularly for streaming, too.

imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: NTTGPR: Amazon prime

• Last thing I ordered was an SSD. But the streaming makes it totally worth it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • SSD, @KingLED‌ ?
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Loading the player...
  • Solid state drive. For my computer.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I also love it! Last thing I ordered were OPK's. I often get kindle books or stream movies!
  • Ooooh.

Hai. I'm dumb.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• I think it was on this board but there was a thread on what people ordered and holy shit it made me add a bunch of things to my subscribe and save.

I get diapers, wipes, lotion, household cleaners, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, paper towels, shaving cream for dh, and am slowly starting to order Christmas and birthday gifts.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Our house loves prime...our mailman probably wishes he didn't have FJ come to our door so often.

I buy most gifts on Amazon, only after price stalking them for a while as Amazon prices can really fluctuate especially around the holiday season.

If you put items in your cart you can leave them there and it will show you how much the item has increased or decreased...my cart typically has lots in it.
  • We love Amazon prime here. I get all my books and kindle books from there, and just about anything we buy comes off of Amazon with the exception of groceries. Most of the time the prices are the cheapest and who can argue with 2 day free shipping guaranteed or they give you your moneyback a lot of the time. I also love it for those times when I run low on OPK's and don't want to go to the store and get more as they are cheaper on Amazon. You can also use it to ship gifts and presents for free to family and friends so that I don't have to pay to have things sent to people. This helps especially since we don't live in the same state as all of our family.
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Prime is the best subscription we have. I would honestly pay twice as much for it. We get toiletries, paper products, vitamins and snacks in bulk but we get the most value out of the free shipping. DH and I both work and it is so much more convenient than having to run to the store whenever we need something. We're another family that gets a package from amazon almost once a week. I buy almost every gift I give on Amazon, and not having to stand in line and drive during crazy Christmas shopping season alone is worth the cost of the subscription. It's totally a convenience thing for us, I don't price compare at all.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• ChuggingWaterChuggingWater member
    edited September 2014
    I don't buy many toiletries on there. However, unless I stocked up on a sale, I get my downy scent boosters there.

It saves me from impulse buys at Walmart.

Sam's is 2+ hrs from me.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• I told DH I want a Prime membership for Christmas, 'cause I'm romantic like that.

I like it!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• @ChuggingWater‌ are you using the downy with your cloth?
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• We buy some stuff on Amazon but haven't made the leap to Prime. I mainly buy Kindle books ;)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• We love prime because we order on Amazon a lot. A lot of things we buy (gifts, household items, toys/books/anything for DD, car parts, etc) we always check Amazon vs. whatever store we would buy it from & it's usually cheaper. Also, we bought the Amazon Fire thing for our TV so there's a lot of free shows you can stream if you have prime. AND if you have prime & use Kindle, you can "borrow" a book each month for free. 

Amazon prime 4 lyfe.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• I love it because I hate going shopping for anything, and I think it saves me time when I can just open the amazon app, find what I want and then its there two days later.  Like others have already said, I use it for gifts.  We travel at Christmas every year, so we use prime to ship all of our gifts for the 15 people we buy for that we live out-of-state from and have it sent directly to where we are staying.  I also use it to buy people birthday gifts and have it ship right to their house for free.

As for non-gifts, I get all my OPKs, HPTs, PNVs, shoes, books, new modem, coffee, jewelry, shower curtain, deodorant, razors, etc.

TTC #1 for 18+ months - Age 32
    Aug-2014: All initial testing went well, waiting for 2015 for possible IUI.
    Love beer and bagels (not together), hate olives

• oooh i love amazon prime. Anytime i know i need to buy something i check there first!!!the free shipping alone makes it worth it. Now that they have HBO shows i really find it to be an excellent deal!

~TTC #1 Since 3/2014
    ~BFP #1 6/2014 
    EDD 2/11/15
    ~MMC 7/31/14 @12weeks ~D&C /2/2014  

• We stream a ton of stuff through Prime and price compare any big purchases we're considering. I will say, though, that Amazon is about to start charging sales tax in my state and I am NOT happy about it.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • My most recent orders have been a sleep sack, books, gifts and I currently have a bath spout cover and toy organizer in my cart. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We also use the streaming for tv

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CFearsy said:
    Guise. I think you've turned me to the dark side. Christmas shopping on Amazon this year sounds freaking awesome! 
    How can you go wrong at Christmas. They will even wrap it if you want (for a couple of $). Win win!

I also love amazon because I can create a wish list, send it to family and friends for birthdays and Christmas and get exactly what I want! Or they give me gift cards towards what I want. Not a prime featre but another thing that makes amazon awesome! 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm obsessed with Amazon Prime. I recently ordered the next generation of my running shoe, more espresso pods and peppermint sugar free syrup for my latte machine. The wackiest thing I bought was two twin sized mattresses.

• edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It would be easier to tell you what I don't order. Fish oil for the dogs? yes.  Paper towels? yes. New sneakers? yes.  Pregnancy tests? definitely.  Cheese? no.  Sorry.  I do not order cheese from Amazon.  Any non-perishable items are fair game, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"