January 2015 Moms

~*~ Tuesday Ticker Change ~*~

Another week down! :)

What fruit/veggie is your little one this week?

Any updates?

Are you feeling a lot of movement?

Rants/raves

GTKY: Do you have any hobbies?

Re: ~*~ Tuesday Ticker Change ~*~

• What fruit/veggie is your little one this week?
    According to the bump my little Zoey will be the size of a cantaloupe :)

Any updates?
    We have our next appointment this Thursday. I get to do my glucose test...yay..

She has a little dance party every night around 11:30pm!

Rants/raves
    Rant: 7am staff meetings suck!
    Rave: My vacation is coming up!

I love to scrapbook and make jewelry. I'm not very good at the jewelry but I'm learning lol.

Have a great day everyone! :)

• Hi! 26 weeks this week - the size of a head of lettuce!

Updates - Have my glucose test next week. Really not looking forward to that.

Feeling movement? Yes - a ton! She's all over the place. I feel rolls of movement and hard kicks. It's all day. 

Rants - My back is killing me. Also, I had to come back to work today after a lovely 5 day weekend. Luckily it's a short week.

Rave - um, check back with me later. 

GTKY - I love working out but I haven't gone in the last couple of weeks. I love yoga but the class times of prenatal yoga at the studios near me are kind of inconvenient. I miss running, too. I told DH that after the baby comes I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. It was so nice to go for a run and clear my head!
  • Loading the player...
  • What fruit/veggie is your little one this week? 24 wks - Cantaloupe 

Any updates? Have my 24wk apt today and another ultrasound next week

Are you feeling a lot of movement? Yes, she is breech so kicks to the cervix and bladder all day are getting much stronger.  Hope she turns soon!!

Rants/raves
    Rants - My project at work is getting intense and will continue to get worse until I leave.  not looking forward to all the coming early morning meetings!!

Ravs - Going to Florida in 10 days for a  long weekend.  My last getaway and very much looking forward to sun and relaxation

GTKY: Do you have any hobbies? I like to needlepoint.  I finished a stocking for the baby early this year and am working on a new project now.  Its a great way to calm my mind I've found!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • @ACH831 - whats your blog? Please share! I used to have a cooking (vegan) blog, too...but I stopped a while ago. I'd love to check yours out!!
  • 26w today. Baby is a lettuce head apparently?!

No appointments for another 2 weeks. Only seen every 6w as low risk so far.

Baby is super active and I feel him a lot. Starting to fall into some regular patterns when I can roughly expect him to become active.
    Love feeling him squirm in there but all the bladder whacks are not fun lol. Now he's rising up higher I think he's found my ribs. Doesn't bode well for the next 3m.

Rant: getting sick of the looks I get from people. It's like they've never seen a pregnant woman before. Grrr.

Rave: Nursery is mostly getting finished. It's painted, cot is up and half dressed (couldn't resist putting a few teddies in etc). Bunting is up and a pic or two. Have started buying bigger things and collecting toiletries for baby like nappies, wipes and bath stuff. Love the nesting I can do now. All clothes bought so far are washed and in the dresser.

Main hobbies are craft related. Esp knitting, crochet and sewing related crafts like quilting and cross stitch.
    BabyFetus Ticker

#1 Son born: 18 June 2008 :) 
     #2 M/C: 23 January 2014 at 5w,2d :( 
     #3 BFP: 28 April 2014. Yay! EDD: 6th January 2015
  • What fruit/veggie is your little one this week?
    23 weeks, a grapefruit.

Any updates?
    We registered for baby stuff this weekend — so overwhelming and exciting at the same time! I didn't even know what a lot of the stuff was, let alone that we needed it, so that was quite an eye-opening experience. Next appointment is in two weeks.

It really depends on the day. Some days he is super active all day long and kicks really hard, some days I only feel him every once in awhile. I like the active days; it's always reassuring to feel him moving around in there.

Rants/raves
    Rant: We just found out the the owners of the house we're renting have defaulted on the mortgage and the house in being foreclosed on. We were planning on being in this house for at least another 8 months, so it's pretty devastating/infuriating news. Now we will most likely have to move in conjunction with the holidays and having the baby. My stress level is through the roof.

I love to read (Game of Thrones currently) and I used to be really active pre-pregnancy (running, working out, hiking, biking, etc.). I still workout and walk a lot, but low-key pregnancy workouts don't really give you the same kind of endorphins/stress-relief. I also started a gluten free cooking blog several months ago.
  • @mrsmoose5 I'm so sorry to hear about your house. Sending good vibes that everything will work out well for you!

@VandyG54‌ where in Florida?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"