South Florida Babies
Options

any one in the Miami/brickell area??

sometimes my husband works weekends and I end up doing nothing!!!! I am a young mom of 23 y/o if any one is interested in hanging out once in a while. walks in the park etc. I am here! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any one in the Miami/brickell area??

• Options
    lisy54lisy54 member
    Hi, I'm 31 my baby will be 6 mths tomorrow, I live in Miami Springs it's by the airport. Stay at home mom to 3 boys. My husband likes to go fishing on some weekends, how old is your baby?
  • Options
    Hi I live in south Brickell and have a 4 month old that acts like 6 months - very happy and sits up to play. I would like to socialize him with other babies early. And meet other moms who want to forge friendships. I'm 30 but a young at heart 30 :) Shall we stroller meet at the park on Brickell ave and around 16th one day? Name the day and time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jonjoyjonjoy member
    Hi! I live in south beach! I'm 26 and my LO right now is 2 months. in a couple of moths i'm looking forward to meet other moms and my LO meet new friends :)  
  • Options
    Peach1922 said:
    Hi I live in south Brickell and have a 4 month old that acts like 6 months - very happy and sits up to play. I would like to socialize him with other babies early. And meet other moms who want to forge friendships. I'm 30 but a young at heart 30 :) Shall we stroller meet at the park on Brickell ave and around 16th one day? Name the day and time
    sure I don't mind. Sorry i answered super late but hey! the perks of being a first time mommy....NO TIME!! lol. Let me know if you're still up for it.

• Options
    It's a month later but reach out at kynelson@hotmail.com
    I live near Bayfront Park so I can drive over pretty quickly.
    I have a 4 month old and been off work for 2 months now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"