March 2015 Moms

Ummm I was banned?

This is @Aeml1985‌ and apparently I was banned? Or is anyone else having problems logging in/posting?

Re: Ummm I was banned?

• TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thank you @MrsLaurenandDan‌ I can't see who the mods are on mobile
  • Loading the player...
  • I see you as banned... Wonder what happened? Hopefully the mods can figure it out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• ngolimentongolimento member
    edited September 2014
    Probably an IP error. If so, BumpJackie has to fix it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited September 2014
    I don't think it's an IP issue ...

My curiosity is peaked.
  • @BumpJackie‌ can you clarify?
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• I don't think it's an IP issue ...

My curiosity is peaked.

I think it has to be an IP specific ban. That would cause the automatic ban of the 2nd account she created right?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Weird! Her posts were totally benign & she seemed sweet...
  • Sorry all, I was not too active on TB yesterday and I don't think MandJS was either so I'm just now seeing this.  @Aeml1985 I unbanned you and your AE just in case you wanted to use it instead.  Sorry about that, looks like you were caught up in an IP ban.
  • @chaysefaith‌ thanks for figuring that out, the @aaron33 account isn't an AE, it's my husbands account. He posts on the dad board...
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Did she get re-banned?  Her husband's account is unbanned but hers looks like it's banned again.  :(

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited September 2014
    Edited for SECRECY!
  • @chaysefaith‌ I've been bumping at work, it's a giant hospital
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI

• It's my work wifi, or just my cellular providers 3G

• Aeml1985 said:
    It's my work wifi, or just my cellular providers 3G
    Ok.  You were automatically IP banned when you logged in again, but it seems to have fixed the problem the second time I unbanned you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"