February 2014 Moms
Options

If you're pro chiropractor, come on in!

My LO has been sick for going in 4 weeks now :( started with seasonal allergy symptoms (runny nose, watery eyes) so took him to Ped, and he prescribed Claritin. Did nothing, went back to the Ped last Monday and said it was an ear infection, so put him on 10ml amoxicillin 2x/day. We were back to the Ped 3 days later because LO wasn't eating/drinking anything and having diarrhea. Gave him a shot of amoxicillin. It's now 5 days after our last visit and I'm still not seeing any difference. I took him to a chiropractor this morning that was refereed to me by by neighbor, it's her dad. He adjusted LO and told me to wait to see if it helps.

Anyone else taking their LO to a chiro? Many have recommended it to me but it still makes me nervous since LO is only 7.5 months. Have you had success with chiro treatment? How often should we be going? Any advice?

Sorry that was so long!

Re: If you're pro chiropractor, come on in!

• Options
    @KatyBriggs‌ that's a good question! I'm not sure if he could have anything else. When I told his Ped it didn't seem to be working and maybe he needed to up the dose, he just said stop giving it to him altogether and didn't offer to try anything else. And yes, it's awful watching LO go through this. Today his left ear seems crusty, and damp on the inner part, like makes a suction sound when he rubs his ear. Maybe it's draining? Maybe because of the adjustment? God, I hope so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"