June 2015 Moms

Question for moms with 2+!

Moms with 2 kids or more, is it true you start to show much earlier than the first time around? When did you really start to show? The first time around for me, I didn't show until around 5 months. I'm just wondering how long I can keep it a secret. I was hoping to keep it secret at least until Christmas!
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Question for moms with 2+!

• With my first I was the same around 5 months before I started to show and even then it wasn't much. Second time around I started my pregnancy at the same weight as my first and by 10 weeks I had to switch to maternity pants! I thought I looked huge but nobody at work could tell, they probably just thought I put on some weight. I would usually where leggings and a loose fitting kinda top so you really couldn't tell. So ya I think hiding your bump till Xmas is possible
  • I have a retroverted ute, so it takes me a bit longer to show anyway, but I didn't make it to that point with my last pregnancy.

Christmas would be around what? 18 weeks? I don't think I could have kept it a secret that long with my first pregnancy, personally. 14 weeks or less for sure. 16 weeks, I could have still called it "too many donuts." But around 18 weeks my baby girl had a growth spurt <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • With my first I didn't really start showing until 26 weeks and didn't wear maternity jeans until 30 weeks. But with my second I was in maternity pants/leggings by 10 weeks for comfor but needed to be in them by 12 weeks. I wasn't showing a ton at Thanksgiving (those who didn't know couldn't tell) but by Christmas (16ish weeks) I was noticeably showing
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It really depends on your body type as well. I am 5 foot even and my torso is non exisitent. I cant hide it for too long because I hold all my weight in my belly anyhow, the baby just knocks it out of the park.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I felt like I was showing way earlier with my second, but when I look back at bump pics I look almost exactly the same at the same point in each pregnancy. I needed maternity pants at like 18-20ish weeks, but wasn't really showing obviously until closer to 26-28ish weeks.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Every woman is different so even if the majority of woman tell you yes that doesn't mean you will :) I actually didn't really show with my second until I was closer to 7 months. Before that I just looked like I needed to slow down on the donuts, lol!
  • I definitely showed much earlier with #2. I kept it a secret 'till 17 weeks with #1, and probably could have fibbed for another week or two. With #2 I had to tell my boss around 10 weeks. Hopefully it's not any earlier for #3!

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"