June 2013 Moms
Options

Naps

How many naps are your LOs taking now? What time of day?

We have been down to one nap since around 11/12 months, and she has gradually pushed it back later and later. Today I waited until 1:30 to put her down and she didn't fall asleep until 2:45. Once she's out she usually sleeps for 1.5-2 hours, so that puts her waking up around 4:30/5:00 which is awfully late. Some days she won't nap at all and will just play/climb around in her crib for over an hour. I'm wondering if I need to adjust her schedule or if this is a normal time for an afternoon nap. I also think she might be going through a regression, because we've been having off/on nap struggles for over two weeks now.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary       

Re: Naps

• Options
    Usually naps from 9-11 and then 2-4. On Tues and Thurs she won't nap at school but falls asleep in the car at 1 and I transfer her inside and she sleeps till 3ish.
    Good Lord! I am super envious. 
    Anniversary       

• Options
    He usually takes a short nap around 10 am and then takes a 2 hour nap around 1:30.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    One nap. Usually around 12 for an hour.
  • Options
    1 nap.
    He gets up around 730 or 8 am. I'll put him down 30 to 45 min after lunch, which is between 12 and 1. He'll only nap about an hour, to an hour and a half if I'm lucky.

• Options
    2 naps a day.  One between 9/9:30-11ish and then one between 3ish-5ish.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One nap here, on the daycare schedule.  He goes down after lunch around 12 or 12:30 and sleeps for a couple hours.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    One nap from about 2:30-4:30pm (give or take quite a bit).
  • Options
    B is a once a day napper.  But it is all over the board as to when it will happen.  Sometimes he will go down from 10:30-12ish - but if I can keep him busy through that window, he will take a nap from 12:30-3.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    G has been taking two naps pretty consistently (9-11am, 2-4pm) up until about a week ago.  This past week has been a total crapshoot...some days he gets two one-hour naps, or one three hour nap, or a half hour in the am and a super cranky baby in the evening.  I think it's the beginning of the end of two naps...*tear*
  • Options
    One nap since about 1.5 months ago. Starting around 11:45 for about 2-3 hours. Wake-up at 6:40-7 am
    imageimage

• Options
    We nap twice a day.  Once at 11 for 1.5-2 hrs and once at 4:30 for about an hour.

I dread the day we go to one nap. Ugh

1st Misc 11w2d
    2nd Misc 6w2d
    3rd Preg, Second Month on Clomed
    Baby Boy Born June 2013!
    4th Preg, Fifth Month on Clomed 
    Due 8/3/16

Follow me and my journey at:

http://alltheprettythings-cristina.blogspot.com/

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.