Single Parents
Options

GTKY: fun facts

What are some fun facts about yourself.

I love old music. Billie holliday, frank sinatra, lois armstrong, all of it. I get weird looks from people my age when i talk about old music from that era. But its amazing.

I have a tattoo of joan jetts signature. I also adore joan jett. And her music and it makes me sad when people i know say theres no girl rockers and you know joan jett is THE female rocker.

I get ridiculously thirsty in the middleof the night. I have a thermos of ice water next to the bed that i drink in the middle if the night.

And i am a goo horder. I am a horder of goo. I have three red lip sticks, two pink lip sticks, more lotion then any single person needs, four chaptsticks, two face washes, and two different hair cements. And i want more hair product. Because i have a problem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1usT9C04Foc

Re: GTKY: fun facts

• Options
    I'm also goo hoarder!! I used to get birchbox and ipsy and have tons and tons of lotion and hair products and lipstick samples I got from them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Fun fact about me: I'm kind of obsessed with iPhone games. Also my favorite hobby is photography.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm also goo hoarder!! I used to get birchbox and ipsy and have tons and tons of lotion and hair products and lipstick samples I got from them.

I have a problem i keep buying different make up and lotions and hair products.
  • Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to cook and bake.  I'm sure that is something a lot of people know about me, but now that H is getting to the point where she needs to eat what I'm eating, we're going to be doing lots of healthy cooking together.

I also used to be huge into photography, but I have not done anything with it for a while.  I mean, I take a few pictures here and there but nothing like I used to.  I used to have a myspace page for it, seriously. Hahaha
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've seen enough scary movies that not even a toe can hang over the side of the bed when I'm trying to get to sleep.  I also can't sleep with my hair covering my ear or a blanket over my head unless I have an air hole.  

I HATE my belly button touched.  People who think it's funny to touch it quickly learn that, for them, it can be quite painful to try.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"