Breastfeeding

Best nursing pads please - TIA :)

NFT.
~Jen
Married since 8.17.03
Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

Re: Best nursing pads please - TIA :)

• If you're doing re-useable pads, I love my bamboobies overnights!
  • Agree with PP, Bambbobies are great if you're looking for re-useable ones.  They're soft, they wash great and the overnight ones do a pretty good job of absorbing mod-heavy leaks.  I started using the regular pads once my supply established.  I found that the disposable ones absorbed better in the beginning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Bamboobies were my favorite reusable and Lansinoh were my favorite disposable.

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

• I liked Lansinoh. I wore them occasionally at night but mostly during the day. At night I would put a thicker burp cloth in my tank top. It was one with a built in shelf bra so it stayed put.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will be following this. NUK ones do not absorb anything more than a slight leak...not good.
  • I second Johnson&Johnson actually. I don't like lansinoh and medela are just okay.

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• I've tried so many disposables, I like J & J best and Tommee Tippee least (bunching, bad stickies, too poofy). Medela ones were okay, but too pricey for me. Lansolin ones were itchy. My go to are the Up & Up ones at Target. Always a good price if J & J ones aren't on sale.

I've only tried the NUK reusable ones because they are cheapest. They work okay now because I don't leak as much now that my supply has regulated, but I do double them up for my first session of the morning to prevent leaks.

I had over supply when I first started and I had to sleep with two cloth diapers tucked in my shirt to absorb night time leaks. Disposable ones were the way to go for day time at first - changed almost hourly!
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • I was using Lansinoh and like them but just started using targets brand and they work just fine. I use them during the day and at night, I have only had them leak at night a couple times when I was away from home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"