Dads & Dads-to-be

Sorry for the late update

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for my late update....my wife and I welcomed our third child Kyler, on August 14.  Its been a hectic 6 weeks for us because we also have 2 other small kids, a 3 yr old and a soon to be 2 yr old, to take of as well.  One big issue that has come into play is my wife is dealing with some post-partum issues. So far it has been up down, the good days are great but the bad days are really bad.  It's been hard on the entire family and I'm trying to be strong for my wife and the family but at times it can be overwhelming. My wife has been put on medication that has made some difference so we are thankful for that. So I hope in due time my wife can stop the medication and things can return to normal, but with 3 boys 3 1/2 and under, what in the world is normal!?!? lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sorry for the late update

• Congratulations!! I can only imagine how crazy it is with 3 under 3 1/2!! WOW! I'll have 3 over 10 and a NB, so I definitely have it lucky!

My bio-daughter's mom had postpartum. It was a difficult situation. She was prone to depression and having the major hormonal changes really took its toll on her. We were able to get help from her GYN and with medication things improved.

Hang in there and be understanding.  Remember you are the stabilizer right now, as I am sure your DW has done for you. I agree with TJr42, take care of yourself as well. You'll need as much of your resources as you can to help the kids and mom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"