October 2014 Moms
Options

Lennon Mae's Birth Story

Hi guys, Lennon is here! I was induced last Friday, started Pitocin at 4:50 am. I was still only at 2cm at 11:30am when I received my epidural. As with all of my previous labors, I didn't progress until the epidural. They broke my water at 12:30pm and labor flew by after that. I was at 7cm at 1:00pm and shortly after I started to feel a lot of pressure very low. I asked the nurse to check me at 1:45 and I was at 10cm, completely effaced and ready to push. They got my doctor in the room asap and then it was go time. I pushed twice and her head was out, they asked me to stop pushing because the cord was wrapped around her neck twice. After they removed it, two more pushes and she was all the way out.

Lennon Mae was born at 2:05 pm, weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19.75 inches long. We are overjoyed to have her here and everyone is adjusting well. Here are a few pictures of our girl and the rest of us. You're all be happy to know that I kept the streak alive and my hair looked amazing during labor. Whew.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14

Re: Lennon Mae's Birth Story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"