April 2014 Moms
Options

What's your baby buying addiction?

What's the one thing you look for every time you go out shopping, and probably have way more of than you'll ever need?

I have a feeling if I'd gone the cloth-diapering route, my addiction would be cloth diapers, but we ended up not doing that.  Instead, it seems to be baby jeans.  Girlfriend has got sooooooooo many pairs of cute jeans! XD

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell

Re: What's your baby buying addiction?

• Options
    MommaY4814MommaY4814 member
    edited September 2014
    Uhhhh..teething toys? Can't have too many IMO.
  • Options
    Books! Can never have too many.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cloth diapers for sure ! And books
  • Options
    Diapers!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't think of one particular item. I just buy baby stuff regardless. I'm nuts. I know he has a shit ton of gear; jumparoo activity table (with attached seat) high chair, bumbo, swing, infant seat, pack n play. The list goes on. So I guess I'd have to say baby gear because lord knows these things aren't absolutely necessary for a baby but they do make life easier
  • Options
    I like buying clothes for my kids, but I don't buy much because they get so many from family. I don't want to run out of storage space. I looooved buying them matching shirts with a Gap gift card I had.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Baby clothes. They are all so cute. DD has more clothes than DH
  • Options
    Hoodies and zip ups!! I find them so adorable and didn't realize how many he had!
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well, clothes...but I am truly the worst at figuring out what sizes are going to be seasonally appropriate at the right time. So I buy clothes on clearance in advance, and then have to go buy more that actually fit when I need them! Also, books.
  • Options
    Everything and anything baby girl...I'm obsessed.
  • Options
    Ahhh clearance sales always get me, I had full clothes up to 9-12 before he was born. Now I have a pretty good amount of 12-18. But my son has a ton of sleep n plays, I buy them when I see a good deal and I think they are the most adorable things in the world.
  • Options
    Toys, even if it's something small, I always leave the store with something!
  • Options
    Pretty much everything, but she's developed quite a shoe collection. I'm ashamed at how much I've spent but gahhhhh... So cute.
  • Options
    Cloth diapers and baby carriers. I recently passed the 100 mark for CDs, but to be fair, I do have 2 in diapers. 
  • Options
    Baby carriers. He has two wraps, an ergo and a bjorn (hand me down) and I reeeeeally want to get him a new bjorn because he loves facing out.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Clothes and toys.
  • Options
    Definitely baby carriers! Drives my husband crazy
  • Options
    XxliliesXxlilies member
    edited September 2014
    Clothes .
    The child can't walk and has so many shoes . Most of them he s only worn a couple times and outgrew them . I am just as bad with jackets and coats . I buy him all kinds for every sort of imaginable weather but then I don't want him to get sweaty in his car seat so he ends up wearing a hoodie and a blanket
    FTM to Drake born 04/19/2014
    8 lbs 7.6 oz 21 Inches

• Options
    Probably carriers! I have an ergo that we both love, a bjorn & an infantino one that I think he grew out of already. I want a wrap & the ergo 360 but DH says we have enough lol
    NTNP 11/2011 CP 11/29/12 BFP 8/6/13 EDD 4/16/14 ♥ 
    Logan Timothy - Born 4/5/14 @ 38w3d, 7lbs14.8oz, 20½in.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Definitely carriers. I have 3 ring sling, 2 wraps, Ergo, and a mei tai.

I want a Tula and a Girasol woven.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
  • Options
    Cloth diapers. I want allllll of the cloth. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    Baby transport devices - wraps, front pack, hiking pack, trailer, jogging stroller
  • Options
    LolaDair said:
    meetmow said:
    Baby clothes and boutique blankets. It started with the A+A brand, now it seems like I'm needing to complete the Cuski collection. But seriously, isn't this blanket awesome?

What blanket is that?!?!? I want it too.
    Ditto!

• Options
    Bows. She has over 50 by now..  :-SS

• Options
    Love jaine + jack! Cloth diapers moraki. Can't stop buying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    meetmowmeetmow member
    edited September 2014
    Lol! That makes me feel justified! The brand is Cuski and the pattern is called Rainbow Nights.

Do yourself a favor and don't get it! One week after learning of their existence I now own 3 overpriced blankets (that I totally love!) and am looking for ways to see if I can afford more. It got out of hand very quickly…

ETA because I fat fingered it.
  • Options
    Kickee Pants jamies. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Clothes I'm obsessed with buying clothes. When DD was little I was all about headbands and bows. They both have 2 pairs of toms too.
  • Options
    Baby shoes ! I don't even know how much I have, probably they don't fit her anymore.
  • Options

clothes, clothes and more clothes.  It's so hard bc I have so many favorites but she can't wear them all the time, bc I want her to wear everything at least once.  I'm addicted to Zulily...  FWP

This.
  • Options
    Beanies, jackets and baby leggings I have a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"