April 2015 Moms
Options

11 weeks without puking...why now?

It started last night at 8 pm. That was the first time I've thrown up. At the doctors this morning in the middle of my appointment i barfed...how embarressing!!! And then my dr gave me some crackers and water... On my way home from the appointment mom had to pull over so I could puke again! How can I slow this down. My stomach is so empty but I'm nervous to eat bc I don't want to keep getting sick. I'm almost twelve weeks pregnant and I've made it that far without any sickness...why is it starting now?

Re: 11 weeks without puking...why now?

• Options
    I'm sorry your feeling like this. Sickness can start anytime of pregnancy some lucky ladies will get it throughout pregnancy. If it continues I would suggest seeing your doctor again for medication. They can help a lot. Eating and keep hydrated will help.
  • Options
    My first pregnancy I started feeling sick around 10/11 weeks... I thought I was lucky and missed the morning sickness.. Not the case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    girl get yourself some Reglan or Zofran!
  • Options
    I just puked for the first time yesterday at 10w6d. I didn't have really any sickness at all until I hit 10 weeks and the switch flipped. I feel for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    eek yeah im just starting my 10th week and have been feeling more nauseous, but haven't puked yet.... I thought I was safe too! Best of luck! I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Same here.  I just posted about the same thing.  I'm 10w1d and feel nauseous for the first time.  Bummer.
  • Options
    The last week and a half I felt great!! 10w 3d today and I feel like crap :( I've felt nauseous all day, massive headache. I haven't gotten sick yet, but it felt like I was going to on several occasions today....ugh I hate that feeling. Hoping this doesn't last long!
  • Options
    ashleigh76ashleigh76 member
    edited September 2014
    Same here. I puked for the first time last night at 11w2d. I've been knocking on wood every time someone asks if I've had MS but I must have missed one. I really do feel for all the mommas who are plagued by MS. I hope It slows down/stops for everyone soon.
  • Options

Could be because you're pregnant, and pregnancy is random like that. 

Also, (and I feel that this is equally likely), you could have caught a little stomach virus, and it could pass shortly. 
    I just had a bug ... shouldn't rule that out. With my daughter I felt nauseated and miserable but never puked in the first tri. Then at 7.5 months I was eating chik-fil-a in the car and she kicked up into my stomach and I lost all of it--had to pull over and was sooo sick. It took 5 years to be able to eat a chicken sandwich again ... my sis, who was also in the car, still can't eat chik-fil-a. Poor sis ...
  • Options
    My ms has been worst in weeks 11 and 12... Everyone is different. Keep eating even when you're nervous. Milk kinda helps me since it has substance but doesn't hurt to throw up later if you have to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"