February 2015 Moms

How do I tell if I am sick?

So today I have not been able to keep down anything at all, not even water. I have had morning sickness the whole pregnancy, but it has been mild lately, maybe just once or twice a week in the morning before I eat anything. But today I have been miserable. My husband is wondering if I got a stomach virus, because even when my MS was the worst, I could at least keep one meal down and water.( There are some people around us that are dealing with a stomach bug that I saw on Friday, that is where DH got the virus idea). How do you tell the difference between MS and actually being sick.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How do I tell if I am sick?

• You go to the doctor.

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Loading the player...
  • My midwife or my general practitioner? Does it matter? I have only been sick today, so I am always hesitant to go to the doctor after one day of being sick, but pregnancy changes everything.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmmmm. I'd say OB before calling family doc, but I don't know about midwife. I know nothing about those.
  • My OB takes care of everything while pregnant but since you go to a midwife it may be a good idea to call your GP. Are you fevered at all? Usually with the flu i have a fever. Until you can be seen try to get as much fluid as you can back in your body, maybe popcicles would stay down better. I know they did for me with morning sickness. Feel better lady!
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"