December 2013 Moms

Eatin for the health (check in 9/25)

Hey my beautiful ladies! Welcome to another week!

How did this week go? Any accomplishments or things you want to share? Do you have a new goal for this week?

Re: Eatin for the health (check in 9/25)

• This week wasn't bad. I tracked on mfp for 5 days and I do eat way better on days I track. I learned if I have a crappy breakfast my day is kind of crappy. (DH wanted biscuits and gravy the other day) I also have been frustrated with the fact that I haven't lost like 20 lbs already (irrational) I struggle with the fact that weight loss is slow.
  • I have had more time for meal prep and have eaten much healthier. I got Metformin ER so I'm feeling much better. Still fatigued so it's hard to work out still :(. I am hoping to lose 2-4 lbs by next check in. I'd also like to not eat any meals out.
  • Loading the player...
  • @cashnchange‌ I hope the metformin ER helps! I know the regular stuff can cause some nasty stomach issues.
  • ameegee said:

@cashnchange‌ I hope the metformin ER helps! I know the regular stuff can cause some nasty stomach issues.

Yes, it was terrible.
  • Well I'll put it this way.. So far today I've had 2 chocolate chip Ego waffles and a piece of Better than Sex cake. X_X

• Mmmmm better than sex cake. I had chocolate mousse cake last night along with my Fuji volcano. It was awesome.
  • Well I'll put it this way.. So far today I've had 2 chocolate chip Ego waffles and a piece of Better than Sex cake. X_X

I had those waffles for breakfast with strawberries and no syrup. That's good, right?

I had those waffles for breakfast with strawberries and no syrup. That's good, right?
    Sure is!

• Uh back at work so super tired and want all the junk food. So tempted to have SO pick up something for dinner rather than cook BUT I won't. Also goodies in the staff room.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So. In order to give myself some slack and not binge because I haven't allowed myself to have anything "bad" I'm going to follow the 80/20 rule. Which is eat healthy 80% of the time and let myself not care 20% of the time. I just need to avoid the guilt that comes with giving myself slack.
  • Hey ladies! Bumping this after the weekend! How did everyone do?

I did bad. Fell off the wagon and feel like shit. Not like "oh I failed" psychological shit but physical shit. I feel more run down and tired and sick after eating crappy than I have in a while. And my kid doesn't sleep
  • Tried to eat my feelings, didn't work. My dad went to hospital Friday and was sent home with a diagnosis of gastroenteritis, back to hospital Saturday, ruptured appendix and serious infection that left him in critical condition. To make matters worse we didn't have any surgeons available in town so he had to go 2 hours away and has been there ever since. So yeah trying to eat my feelings.

• Oh my goodness I'm so sorry @Kermode61581‌ ! This exact thing happened with my grandpa a few years back. I hope he'll be okay
  • He is now in our local hospital and seems to be on the mend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"