December 2013 Moms
Options

Pier 1 coupon? Thoughts on weekly Coupon exchange?

Any chance anyone has a pier 1 coupon they are not using? I'm buying my mom a accent table there for her birthday and a coupon would definitely help since their stuff is not cheap.

Also what do you guys think about doing a coupon exchange each week. We can post/share coupons with each other.
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Pier 1 coupon? Thoughts on weekly Coupon exchange?

• Options
    I like this idea!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's a cute idea. We can share coupons and any deals we know going on.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate letting coupons go to waste. @lpo198 I would share if I had one.
  • Options
    mcncheese said:

@lpo198‌ are you buying in store or online?? Retail me not has a 10% off with email sign up.

Thanks! I signed up but it says it takes 2 - 3 days for the coupon to arrive. I ended up opening a store card and saving 10% that way.

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"