September 2013 Moms

Hi again

Hello :)

The lovely @jenny5o5 said she wished we old regs would come say hi and talk instead of gif it up, so I decided to do just that!

I'm doing really great, and so is Caleb! He'll be one in less than two weeks. :'( He's been walking for about a month now, so he's REALLY busy.  He's so fun. As far as me... well I ran my first half marathon today! It was awesome. But really hard. I start school on Wednesday! I'll be finishing up my teaching degree. I can't think of anything else right now but I'm looking forward to chatting with you all again!

Re: Hi again

• Congrats on the half marathon!!
  • Heya! i was convinced that when i opened this you'd tell us you're preggers. Yay for half marathon though. I need to get back into running too. And I'm sure Caleb is the cutest. I still remember when he did planks at 6 months :)

@Annarose82 - I'm like you, i am signing us up for a Boo-5K for halloween also for the 25th and also hope to finish. I used to do a lot of 5ks when i was getting ready for my wedding but alas the only one i do now is the Wobble Gobble on Thanksgivin. Figured I'd sign us up for one for halloween too for practice.

• Loading the player...
  • jlp0528jlp0528 member
    edited October 2014
    Yay, glad to see you're doing well and kickin' butt @Hbirdie!

Edit: grammar

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Welcome back! :) And wow, half marathon is awesome! I'm trying to work up the courage to do one myself. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations on your half marathon!  I could never do one.  Your pictures are really cute!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"