Pregnant after 35

Where are my Outlander girls at?

Who has loved the episodes so far? *cough* Wedding scene *cough* I nearly broke my dvr rewatching it.
Now who is angry as hell we have to wait 7 months for the return of season one?
Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg

Re: Where are my Outlander girls at?

• What the what? 7 months?? Holy crap that wedding night made me wish I wasn't 8 months pregnant LOL!

7 months is worse than Mad Men....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• I could handle a couple months like with The Walking Dead...but to wait until April??? Gah.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Each episode gets better and better. The wedding scene was on fire!!! Love!
    Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• edited September 2014
    YESSSSS!!!!!!! Are you guys following all the hilarious recaps and reviews?? I follow that's-normal.com religiously. Also all those sites that Diana Gabaldon posts on FB. Outmander and those that do screen cap recaps and memes. Annnnd I became a Twitter maniac and did the Outlander hen party, Wedding event and last night just live tweeting during the episode to get good Nielsen ratings. I have 80+ followers people! Hahahaaaa... Oh and Terry Dresbach favorited one of my tweets! Sorry had to brag! But seriously - after each episode I say 'this was the best one yet' and they just keep getting better and better! Can't believe we have to wait till April!! But I guess this way I will be forced to focus on this baby and by the time the show is back on, she will be sleep trained to some degree (she'll be 5mo) and I will be physically able to stay past 9pm to watch tv...
  • I haven't heard of Thats Normal before...thanks for the heads up. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• This one is much better and clearer. And may be my cover photo on fb. 
    1jfo.jpg 308.5K
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Just watched last nights episode on my dvr...I loved how they went back and forth between frank and Jamie! I can't wait until she tells him....it'll be a nice 41st birthday present for me though! Comes back on my b-day!

IF History in my Bio!

• @JilliansMoma‌ I am April 3. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I have loved these books for years - every time someone asked for a book reccomendation I gave them Outlander!

I think Sam is perfect as Jamie but it's taking some time for Caitrona to grow on me as Claire.

I saw a funny meme on one of the FB groups about the extended break  "You're upset that Ron is leaving Jamie in the window for 6 months. That's cute.  Remember that Diana left Jemmy in a tunnel for almost 5 years?"
  • I have loved these books for years - every time someone asked for a book reccomendation I gave them Outlander!

I think Sam is perfect as Jamie but it's taking some time for Caitrona to grow on me as Claire.

I saw a funny meme on one of the FB groups about the extended break  "You're upset that Ron is leaving Jamie in the window for 6 months. That's cute.  Remember that Diana left Jemmy in a tunnel for almost 5 years?"
    Saw that too - really good! I still remember how loud I yelled when I finished reading that one! Hah. I knew she takes forever to complete a new book so I knew it would be torture.

Saw that too - really good! I still remember how loud I yelled when I finished reading that one! Hah. I knew she takes forever to complete a new book so I knew it would be torture.
    I did too!  I was so upset that I would have to wait so long!
  • Btw, SUPER interesting thread going on now on the Outlander Series FB page! One lady who was an actress answers questions about 'mechanics' if those love scenes! Go Read Now!! :)
  • @JilliansMoma‌ I am April 3. Lol
    No wonder we get along so well!!!  A fellow Aries!!! LOL :-)

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"