October 2014 Moms
Options

~~~Monday Ticker Change~~~

Happy Monday!

What size/fruit is baby today?

Rants/Randoms/Happiness?

Rough contractions, false labor or other hospital trips to note yet?

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~~~Monday Ticker Change~~~

• Options
    We are a winter melon - I have no idea what this is, never seen one in person.

We finally got the last of the baby's immediate needs in house today - BIG sigh of relief :)  Now we have to worry about what happens when he's about 4 months - haha.

Nothing new for me this past week, though my irregular contractions keep on coming every night.  Super ready to push this guy ooooouuutttt!!!!

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    What size/fruit is baby today?
    Baby is a watermelon today. 39 weeks! Can't believe it :)

Rants/Randoms/Happiness?
    Had my 39 week appointment today. Not a whole lot of progress :( but we scheduled induction if baby doesn't decide to come on its own by then. They don't want me to go beyond 40 weeks because I've had gestational hypertension. It's crazy to know that no matter what baby will be here by the end of the week!

Rough contractions, false labor or other hospital trips to note yet?
    No impressive contractions yet. I've had a couple hours here and there of light contractions. I'm really hoping that I can go into labor on my own and not need this induction on Friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fruit- A watermelon!

Rants/Randoms- I'm starting to finally feel like we're just about prepared at home. Work is another story though.  Hoping baby holds on til the end of the week so I can get through my to-do list! 

Labor progress-  So far nothing other than the odd contraction, but in the last few days baby has definitely dropped. It means I'm peeing more, but has done wonders for my indigestion! So far my prediction remains that baby will come a day or two late like his big sister. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What size/fruit is baby today? A winter melon-37 weeks!

Rants/Randoms/Happiness? I won't go into it here, too, but just a lot of family stuff going on that is really stressful.

Rough contractions, false labor or other hospital trips to note yet? I was in L&D last week for high blood pressure. I had a couple of uncomfortable contractions last night, but I wouldn't even go as far as to say they were painful.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"