TTC After a Loss

~*~*IF check-in 9/29/14~*~*

READ THE RED PLEASE!

Hi Ladies!!  I am so sorry but we were out of town over the weekend and I didn't have time to get the check-in out.  I am going to have to step down from my duties as check in leader for this check-in.  I am just so overwhelmed with my doctorate classes and can't give my check-ins the attention that they need.  Would anyone else be willing to run this?

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with. 

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

If you get a BFP, please PM me and let me know.  If you do not PM me I will not mention you in the check-in.  If we haven’t heard from you in a few weeks please come back in with an update; or are new and want to join please post a brief intro with your DX and current/future treatment plans and then you'll be added to next week’s check in!  

@26summer

@beckynsean11

@bunnybun4  

CandST2014  

@Frenchteachermama     

@MBJune    

@O2girl    

@Feegan   

@Rachaeleigh   

@Rocks526  

@LizBlue  

@rubysi  

QOTW:  Do you have a hobby?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: ~*~*IF check-in 9/29/14~*~*

• AFM:  Drugs for my FET start on Thursday and I have another SHS on Wednesday.  My meds arrive in the mail today!  S**t is getting real!  FET is officially scheduled for October 30th so I just have to be patient and take my meds are ordered.  Lots of shots in the booty over the next month!!
    QOTW:  I love to sew!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @frenchteachermama - sorry things are so crazy for you!!!  hang in there!  crossing everything for your FET at the end of the month!

AFM: I finally got some general dates for my retrieval!  I will start stims around Halloween and my retrieval will be 10-12 days after that so sometime in early Nov.  I'm so ready to get this thing rolling!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • @Frenchteachermama‌ I'm sorry you classes are so overwhelming. Yay for getting the meds!! It makes it all feel so real! I'm super excited for you!!

@bunnybun4‌ excited for you to get the ball rolling!

AFM:
    I started my PIO, crinone, doxycycline, and medrol yesterday. So 3 more days and a new LO will hopefully be making my womb it's new home for the next 9 months. Sure beats the freezer for the embie I'm sure!

Meanwhile at my work....

My boss emailed me today and said "you can't work with weight restrictions (my RE says nothing over 10lbs until after my beta) so you will be off until October 14th."
    Me: oh damn

So looking forward to this little vacay post embryo transfer.....

QOTD:
    Cooking, baking, and photography
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Hi all,
       I have my follow up appointment with the RE to see how my ute is doing after the D&C.   We'll also have to put a plan into place.   I've done 3 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle and the IVF cycle is what took.   I'm concerned because I really can't do another IVF cycle until next spring/summer because my RE"s office is 2 hours away and I can't miss that much work.

I'm also debating whether or not to switch RE's.   I do some monitoring with a different RE that's only an hour away and may be better to try IVF sooner.   So I'm pretty much stuck not knowing what to do.

I'm dreading the appointment on Wednesdya but I'm also hoping they have some ansswers for me.
  • @Frenchteachermama- Sorry you are overwhelmed with your classes. FX for your FET at the end of October.
    @bunnybun4- I'm glad you finally got your dates for your retrieval!
    @O2girl- I hope everything goes well for you!
    @26summer-Sorry you are in RE limbo. Not sure what I would do in your situation.  I guess it would depend on how comfortable I was with the RE that is closer.  ((Hugs))

AFM- This is my first cycle trying after my second loss.  I was supposed to have an HSG tomorrow, however they canceled it because I am close to ovulating.  The nurse called me and told me to trigger tomorrow.  In the past, I have triggered on cd 12, but things seem to be different after this loss.

QOTW- I love photography and want to start getting back into it.
  • bunnybun4 said:

@frenchteachermama - sorry things are so crazy for you!!!  hang in there!  crossing everything for your FET at the end of the month!

AFM: I finally got some general dates for my retrieval!  I will start stims around Halloween and my retrieval will be 10-12 days after that so sometime in early Nov.  I'm so ready to get this thing rolling!

YAY for having a start date!!!  It will be here before you know it!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• O2girl said:
    @Frenchteachermama‌ I'm sorry you classes are so overwhelming. Yay for getting the meds!! It makes it all feel so real! I'm super excited for you!! @bunnybun4‌ excited for you to get the ball rolling! AFM: I started my PIO, crinone, doxycycline, and medrol yesterday. So 3 more days and a new LO will hopefully be making my womb it's new home for the next 9 months. Sure beats the freezer for the embie I'm sure! Meanwhile at my work.... My boss emailed me today and said "you can't work with weight restrictions (my RE says nothing over 10lbs until after my beta) so you will be off until October 14th." Me: oh damn So looking forward to this little vacay post embryo transfer..... QOTD: Cooking, baking, and photography
    LOL!  I love that you are having forced vacation time!  I am keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Rocks526 said:
    @Frenchteachermama- Sorry you are overwhelmed with your classes. FX for your FET at the end of October.
    @bunnybun4- I'm glad you finally got your dates for your retrieval!
    @O2girl- I hope everything goes well for you!
    @26summer-Sorry you are in RE limbo. Not sure what I would do in your situation.  I guess it would depend on how comfortable I was with the RE that is closer.  ((Hugs))

AFM- This is my first cycle trying after my second loss.  I was supposed to have an HSG tomorrow, however they canceled it because I am close to ovulating.  The nurse called me and told me to trigger tomorrow.  In the past, I have triggered on cd 12, but things seem to be different after this loss.

QOTW- I love photography and want to start getting back into it.
    Everything was different for me too after my second loss.  I hope that this is your cycle!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• 26summer said:
    Hi all,
       I have my follow up appointment with the RE to see how my ute is doing after the D&C.   We'll also have to put a plan into place.   I've done 3 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle and the IVF cycle is what took.   I'm concerned because I really can't do another IVF cycle until next spring/summer because my RE"s office is 2 hours away and I can't miss that much work.

I'm also debating whether or not to switch RE's.   I do some monitoring with a different RE that's only an hour away and may be better to try IVF sooner.   So I'm pretty much stuck not knowing what to do.

I'm dreading the appointment on Wednesdya but I'm also hoping they have some ansswers for me.
    Please keep us posted on what happens on Wednesday!  2 hours is really far to travel, I can see why you might want to switch REs.  FX that you get some answers on Wednesday.  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @Frenchteachermama‌ likewise lady! I hope you don't mind me borderline stalking you while you prep! :p
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• @frenchteachermama I'm sorry your classes are getting overwhelming. Yay for meds!!! So exciting! FX for your SHS to go smoothly!

@bunnybun4 Very excited for you to get started on meds! 

@O2girl FX for a perfect thaw & transfer for you! 

@26summer I hope you get some answers at your appointment this week. 2 hours is really far for that amount of appointments for IVF. I'd be considering switching too. Good luck figuring that out. 

@Rocks526 I'm sorry that your HSG got canceled. My cycles have been wonky after each loss. Good luck with your trigger tomorrow & FX for you this cycle!

Sorry I missed last check-in. I was able to start Clomid on cd3. I definitely responded much better than with Femara. On Friday I had a 18, 17 & 16mm on the left & my E2 was pretty in line with 2 mature follicles. My lining was a hair thin, but that still has a few days to fluff up. IUI #5 was this Saturday & MH's numbers were the best they've ever been. On paper this cycle looks so much better than the last 2; I'm actually letting myself feel like we have a shot. 

QOTW: I don't really have any hobbies right now. I'm teaching myself to sew & trying my hand at a few wood working projects. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • @frenchteachermama- sorry you are so overwhelmed. I don't miss that part of grad school!!

AFM: I had my surgery to remove ovarian cysts a little over a week ago. It went very, very well. Recovery took about 3 days and I'm happy to be up and running again. I saw my RE yesterday for post-op. She said we can start injections again 2 weeks to gear up for IUI #2. I'm SO excited to have a date so close! She also did a scan yesterday and thinks I'm already forming an egg on one side which is great because I've previously needed drugs to ovulate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"