2nd Trimester

self-esteem: will maternity pants stretch out?

On the advice of a friend I went out and bought two really good pairs of skinny leg maternity jeans with a full belly panel.  They felt amazing on in the store. I love how cozy the bump feels.

I then put them on at home and ate a big meal. It's also the end of a long day.  My jeans feel super tight!

Is this just like normal jeans where eventually you need a break from them?

And also like normal jeans, will they stretch and "give" a little with a few wears?

Tell me yes so I don't feel stupid for spending the money.  I have reams of hand-me-down mat clothes, but no nice jeans. This was my one big "self-esteem" purchase.  Lol.

Re: self-esteem: will maternity pants stretch out?

• My skinny jeans stretch out during the day - but they aren't uncomfortable. 

Even so, by the end of the day I am SOOOO done with pants and just want to be in my flannel jammy pants :)
    Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! After one day of wearing them each they did "give" just enough to be delightful. At the end of the day I'm ready for my PJ pants, but during the day I'm fine. Guess they are just like any super soft "jegging" type skinny jeans.
  • Loading the player...
  • If they stretch or not really depends on the fabric content. I have 2 pairs, they both stretch a decent amount, one much more than the other though. One pair is Old Navy, the other Motherhood. The Motherhood pair stretch more. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"