Pregnant after a Loss
Options

crazy bad dreams

Ugh so far its only happened twice. I'm almost 9 weeks. Last night I had trouble sleeping anyway, when fell asleep I dreamt I was miscarrying in a very public place. For some reason the last few days have felt off and once again I'm trying not to build up too much expectation for my appt on Friday.
So I had this dream and my whole body was tense. I couldn't shut my mind down or get comfortable. My only positive is the scar at by bellybutton from my ectopic surgery was really sore all night. A sign that its stretching.
Friday is my appt and also the week of my first EDD. I think its going to be a challenging week...

Re: crazy bad dreams

• Options
    (((Hugs))) That's a lot to handle in one week. One day at a time. I've found the mantras at the top of this board to be very helpful in very trying times.

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

• Options
    I've been having a lot of crazy bad dreams with this pregnancy - like you, ones where I'm covered in blood and crying. I wake up crying and flustered, confused about reality..

I've actually found acupuncture to be really helpful. Worth a try!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry! I had two miscarriage dreams right around my first loss milestone. They were awful!! Now my next loss milestone is coming up within the next week and a half. This loss was more traumatic to me as it was a mmc a bit later in the game. I'm terrified of what my sleep will be like then. No words of advice really, just hugs and know you're not alone.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    *hugs* PgAL brain is a b*tch hope the dreams stop soon!
    Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm trying not to tell my hubby BC I don't want to worry him. I'm so happy I can vent here. @dragonfly1809‌ thanks for the tip. I like essential oils. So I put on peace n calming and valor for positive thoughs. And on my ankles where its supposed to be connected to uterus and reproductive system. It helped.
  • Options
    I had my first nightmare last night about having a loss -it was the kind of dream that had me wake up at least 4 times for bathroom trips and then would fall back asleep right where the dream had let off. Woke up crying and had to wake up the poor DH for emotional support. This was the first time I've had a bad dream like that - hopefully there won't be to many more of those, I feel exhausted! *deep breaths - dreams do not mean seeing the future *
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"