August 2014 Moms
Options

More Random questions

Couldn't find the other random questions thread.
Are there bottles that do better with formula than breastmilk? I don't think so, but I've been curious.
How long does it take to stop producing milk once you decide to stop BF or pump?
How do you tell when you need to go up a diaper size? I have a bunch of 1's and LO has blown them out and it goes up the back of the diaper. He's around 13 lbs, we find out for sure at the doctor tomorrow, but I think we'll have to move up to 2's very shortly.

I had more...but they elude me at the moment. Going to bed now...hopefully.
x
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: More Random questions

• Options
    Not sure about the bottles.

I would say it's time to move up if LO is blowing out the diapers and going up the back. We had to move up around this weight.

• Options
    Another random ? How do you fit in tummy time? If I do it after he eats, he spits up even if I wait 15-20 min. A lot of times he is asleep by then anyways. If I do it after he wakes up he is pissed because he's hungry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think bottles matter, but that's for BM or formula, so take with a grain of salt.
    depends oh the person/supply/how long you'd been lactating. I could still hand express drops over a month after J weaned, but I stopped leaking within a week maybe?
    sounds like time to size up. Ditto pp, if it's too soon, no worries, you'll be needing size 2 sooner or later!
    I wouldn't stress the tummy time ifLO isn't awake very long after a feed. You can also flip them to their tummy either right before or after diaper change, while they're on the table. If you do it most changes, they'll get in a good amount of tummy time, even if it's 1-2min per session!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"