June 2013 Moms

New Fall Show Review: How to Get Away with Murder

AMAAAAAAAZING. I am so in love. Might be the best pilot I've ever seen.

#1 Paris is in it! (if you don't understand the Gilmore Girls reference you are dead to me)

#2 This is how all 101 law school classes are right?? don't tell me no @kdc2007 @libberluru

#3 Viola Davis might be the greatest thing ever (Octavia Spencer in Red Band Society is a close second for overall greatness)

I'm seriously only half-way through (WFH FTW) and I already love it.

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: New Fall Show Review: How to Get Away with Murder

• Channel?  I meant to put this on my radar and I totally forgot.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Channel?  I meant to put this on my radar and I totally forgot.
    ABC, last night at 10

• Loading the player...
  • daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited September 2014
    I watched the first 10 min this morning before M woke up. Can't wait to finish the episode tonight!
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't think the prof killed her husband. The weapon was the lady justice thing and she gives that to a student. I think young newbie did it but prof told them to take care of it

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow, just wow. Can't wait for the next episode!!

TTC since August 2011 (Me-29, DH-32).
    4/28/2012 - SA: 5% motility.
    5/21/2012 - SA: same results.
    Only shot is IVF (ICSI)
    5/31/2012 - HSG: all clear
    6/22/2012 - appt with RE, confirmed ICSI is necessary.
    8/3/2012 - First IVF Monitoring Appointment
    8/17/2012 - Egg Retrieval (retrieved 23 eggs, 3 made it to freezer)
    8/18/2012 - OHSS - hospitalized, need to wait one cycle to transfer embryo(s) due to OHSS
    8/29/2012 - begin meds for frozen cycle
    10/12/2012 - FET one embryo
    10/24/2012 - Beta #1: 442
    10/26/2012 - Beta #2: 947
    10/29/2012 - Beta #3: 2900!
    11/15/2012 - first u/s: baby measuring perfect, heart rate is right on target
    2/6/2013 - A/S looked perfect. Still team green by choice!
    7/6/2013 - Baby girl born after 44 hours of un-medicated labor, 2 hours of pushing, and emergency c-section due to transverse head.  DD was perfectly healthy at 6 pounds, 14 ounces.  We are thrilled!!
  • Pitchslap said:
    I just watched it with my DH and we both loved it! I loved how it kept me on my toes and kept changing direction. I guessed who was in the rug and I was right! I can't wait to see the how and why!
    We are destined to be best friends forever (even if all we did was watch tv then talk about it)
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"