October 2012 Moms

Weekend Shenanigans!

Ok so its not *quite* Saturday but close enough. I just baked 50 cupcakes for A's party. I am debating on whether to just frost them at the park. Its a covered pavilion and right across the street, but I don't really have a good way to transport them.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Weekend Shenanigans!

• @mambonumber5 come on up and bring me those babies!! :D I will give you as many cupcakes as you want. There'll be pizza too!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Its almost 430 am here and im awake because of the huge thunder storm we are having. So far im the only one awake. Fingers crossed little man sleeps through it.

• Loading the player...
  • Looking forward to a pretty day today. Ds1 only puked the one time but he didn't want to go to sleep so I slept in his room. Dh is feeling under the weather this morning so backyard play it is. I hope ds1 is all better and it doesn't go through my whole family.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • AF showed up at 2 am and had me up half the night. We were supposed to go to the zoo this morning and take advantage of the beautiful weather but that's not happening. I can't move off the couch. I'm trying to convince my hubs to go to dunkin I NEED a large pumpkin creme brulee latte and bagel STAT. He isn't moving though. Ugh.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• It's supposed to rain for the next threes days. Fingers crossed my basement doesn't flood again. I have to run lots of errands to day to get ready to leave next week for our trip and also prep for Wesley b'day party since im not home next weekend and get back a few days before

• What is this new crazy, mobile bump????

My neck is out. I felt it starting last night but didn't think it would get this bad. I'm in a lot of pain. Heating pad, muscle relaxers, and my stim. Only problem is it's been raining here for days and the boys have been cooped up inside. I asked a friend if she and her husband who are Navy friends would come and take the boys outside to play since it's finally sunny. So, her H is on his way to take them on their bikes. Hopefully. They have been good friends of ours but essentially nonexistent while DH has been deployed. But I really needed the help and they are so wonderful with the boys.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Yeah, it looks weird but seems ok.
  • I'm snuggling my sleepy baby. I should put her down to nap, but I'm not gonna, I want some sleepy cuddles. C is napping. I already did piles of laundry and cleaned both bathrooms. Why does it seem like the mountain of laundry never ends? Later I have to grocery shop. Yuck. It is seriously my least favorite chore. DH is over at my parents installing cabinets in their new kitchen. They look really nice, I'm jealous.
  • @mbm1983‌ whyyyyyyy?!? ( @thisisbread‌ !!!)

@WanderingStars23‌ that was me :)

So I'm home alone baking. Drinking a beer? Can someone on here drink one (or at least lie and say they are) so I'm not drinking alone? :)

• @StephCarter sweaty Betty for me! :))
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm drinking a pumpkin ale right now! While sitting on the chair with DD2. Watching Mickey Mouse! DH and DD1 are at the nursing home visiting his grandmas. We didn't want DD2 germs infecting them
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @chricast‌ Hahahahahaha!!! It's a magic hat elderberry. Also 1000x better (and 1000x closer to a blue moon) than what you ended up with

@nealbl cheers!! :)

• nealblnealbl member
    edited September 2014
    @stephcarter I'm finished with it and can't do a cheers. I guess I should open another one, I dont want to be rude! Clink(cheers sound effect)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Rachelilly23 my kid eats pizza all the time. If youre a bad mom so am I. :) As a matter of fact, Husband just ordered Costco pizza for her party. And we had homemade pizza last night!

Party in an hour! :)

Oct Angel Babies
  • So. My kids are eating pizza 2 nights in a row. Last night was a frozen Newman's own since I went out for a navy spouse event and they had a babysitter. Tonight I ordered Dominos. I'm not a terrible mom, right? No? Ok good.

ETA: My neck still sucks which is why I ordered in.

Love tit for commisiration.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I had a stomach bug all day after I ate all the delicious a yumminess I made my hubs go out and get me for breakfast. By 7 I thought it had worked its way out of my system so i decided to eat a little dinner. It was not done with me. I asked my huvs to stay home from the bachelor party he was supposed to go to so he could help with Emma and her not wanting to sleep. Ugh the week of hell continues.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Eff-you Pinterest for making hard things look easy.

• In other news, H and my streak is finally over. ;) Goal: do not allow another streak to develop.
    I'm pretty sure DH would divorce me if there was ever a non military induced streak lol.

• Omg @nickschick!‌ she is so stinking cute!

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnA said:

Omg @nickschick!‌ she is so stinking cute!

Thanks- I always tell people she has to be since she is such a handful. Her cuteness saves her! :)

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• @stephcarter Oh hells no. Call and get a refund! Sounds like a great time other than the bathrooms. :) Pics!!!

We went to a women's show today. Basically a bunch of vendors and stores came to our arena and set up booths with products aimed toward women's interests. It was fun! Not as packed as I was dreading, so that was a nice surprise. LOL Alice got some candy and a cheap necklace. Those plastic beaded kind. :) Now she's in there pretending to not be sleepy while I fight with my old laptop since my printer isn't compatible with my new Surface. Oops.  

Oct Angel Babies
  • Rachelilly23Rachelilly23 member
    edited September 2014
    Cleaning... I should probably do that before H comes home. Meh, I still have a couple weeks.

• Still feeling shitty. Baked a loaf of beer bread for dinner to settle my stomach. That's it just bread ..enjoy family! :-&
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Tackling the never ending laundry pile and attempting to start packing for our trip since I won't have much time to do that this week before we leave. Wesley took a 3 hour nap today. That never happens at home so I was shocked. He is in a much better mood afterwards though.

• My hubs is attempting bedtime with Emma again. She had a histarical meltdown when I tried to put her down. She calmed down and stopped screaming now they are reading..
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Went to a baptism today. Dh was the god father. Ds2 nap in the car in the way home. Then woke to a fit. Slept in bed with me. Which he never does. Woke up at 6pm. Threw major fit only wanted daddy. Finally chilled out after dinner. Both boys are on there ways to sleep now. Time for a glass of Irish cream.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"