February 2014 Moms
Options

NFL Sunday

I'm not confident our Vikings will pull it off against the Falcons, but we're still rooting because we love the abuse! Who's your team and how are they doing? Feel free to add fantasy football comments too! Skol Vikes!

Re: NFL Sunday

• Options
    I really hope the Niners get their crap together today and play a great game. Last weeks loss really killed me. We need to come back today!

• Options

I'm not confident our Vikings will pull it off against the Falcons, but we're still rooting because we love the abuse! Who's your team and how are they doing? Feel free to add fantasy football comments too! Skol Vikes!

Go Falcons! I had a FF fail again this week. My defense has a bye and I forgot to bench. Boo! I need to get on it and remember I have to do this on Thursday's.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big win for the Pack :) (sorry bears fans) LO is proud to wear green and gold today!
    February Moms August Siggy Challege- Cats in Space- M-M-M-M-Meowwww

• Options
    I was cheering for GB too!

• Options
    This might be flame worthy but I cheer for teams within our division lol except the Bears, I just can't with Cutler.

• Options

This might be flame worthy but I cheer for teams within our division lol except the Bears, I just can't with Cutler.

I love you.
    I can't stand cutler.
    I purposely got a somewhat crappy QB on my fantasy team just to avoid Cutler as well an any other bears players. Just yuck. I love the lions! If anyone else wins the division I want it to be them.
    February Moms August Siggy Challege- Cats in Space- M-M-M-M-Meowwww

• Options

I love you.
    I can't stand cutler.
    I purposely got a somewhat crappy QB on my fantasy team just to avoid Cutler as well an any other bears players. Just yuck. I love the lions! If anyone else wins the division I want it to be them.
    >:D<

• Options
    Giants played Thursday so I'm watching the Eagles Niners game. I hope San Fran pulls off the win!

• Options
    Uhmmm Vikes are winning? It's Teddy time!

• Options

Uhmmm Vikes are winning? It's Teddy time!

Hate my Falcons lost but Teddy looked great for y'all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"