April 2014 Moms

Leaky Boobs...not nursing

So I stopped nursing almost two weeks ago. I was only nursing once a day and it wasn't sufficient for DS anymore so I stopped altogether. All was well, until Thursday. I've been leaking like crazy! Like, have to wear a bra to bed again. Any thoughts as to why? How long will it last? Whys it happening? What to do to make it stop?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leaky Boobs...not nursing

• I leaked for a good long while after I quit nursing altogether. Which I found to be really cosmically unfair since I was producing so pitifully little. I would say it was a solid month before I was leak free, especially when I was bottle feeding kiddo first thing in the morning or in the shower.
  • I leaked for a good long while after I quit nursing altogether. Which I found to be really cosmically unfair since I was producing so pitifully little. I would say it was a solid month before I was leak free, especially when I was bottle feeding kiddo first thing in the morning or in the shower.

This pretty much exactly.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No advice. I stopped pumping memorial day weekend and I still leak an itty bitty amount every now and then. :(

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • That does seem like a dirty trick.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"