September 2012 Moms

Who's here? What are you drinking?

It's Friday night. I left the office around 6:15 and got so much accomplished in the last two days that I do not have to go in tomorrow! So I am drinking a beer and enjoying some tv with my DH. All the fall shows started - I had no idea!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Who's here? What are you drinking?

• Water. Whaaa whaaaa :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Nothing. I'm stuck in DS's room waiting for him to fall asleep. He won't fall asleep unless someone is in his room. It's a problem.
    That sucks. How long has he been doing that?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • Water. Whaaa whaaaa :-p
    We need to get you a pho-drink. I send some mocktails your way. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Not much going on here. I'm working on homework and I have class for 8 hrs tomorrow morning
    Yuck. You ladies in school are amazing. There is no way I could go back now. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • I'm drinking red wine. I should be packing.
  • Water. 

Was training teachers all day. So behind on my usual internet time-wasting. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here but not drinking. The boys have swim lessons in the morning,then they are spending time with H while I get some baking done for Colby's party on Sunday.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • No drinks, but I have ice cream! We are planning on doing a huge purge this weekend, the only thing 'off limits' is my closet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Water for me too. Probably going to watch Friends and surf the internet.
  • Drinking water and studying for an algebra test tomorrow. Woo. Crazy Friday night here.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Water. DD passed the flu onto me but mine is just manifesting as a so far 30 hour migraine. If I'm not feeling better tomorrow I'm going to the doctor and then doing over 100 pages of reading, notes, and hours of online lectures this weekend.

Ugh.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • I'm here. We were supposed to go to my dad's condo this weekend, but DH came home with the flu. I'm about to put DS to bed then I've got the tv to myself. Once DS is in bed I'm going to open a bottle of Chardonnay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I just killed a 22 oz bottle of 10 barrel number 4 which is pumpkin.  I love pumpkin.  DH and kiddo are gone and I am home.  Trying to study but now have a great buzz going on.  Call starts tomorrow at 7 till Tuesday at 7.  So last time to drink is tonight for a bit.
                  image     image
  • I'm drunk bumping. DH is not connected to the internet so I'm trying to fix his shit. He's pissed.

• harti09 said:
    I didn't realize I was out of red, so it's pinot grigio tonight. I'm finishing dinner cleanup and picking up toys. DH is fiddling in the garage. We'll meet up in 20 or so minutes and hang out. He's in an odd mood, but rightfully so. It's looking like he'll deploy again soon. He was supposed to be home for a year or more. While nothing is set in stone yet, it doesn't look good.

On a brighter note, we're having the kids' birthday fun day tomorrow (Monday is their actual birthday). We're really looking forward to it.
    I'm sorry, it sucks that he won't be getting the time home that you had expected.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • harti09 said:
    AKB090609 said:
    harti09 said:
    I didn't realize I was out of red, so it's pinot grigio tonight. I'm finishing dinner cleanup and picking up toys. DH is fiddling in the garage. We'll meet up in 20 or so minutes and hang out. He's in an odd mood, but rightfully so. It's looking like he'll deploy again soon. He was supposed to be home for a year or more. While nothing is set in stone yet, it doesn't look good.

On a brighter note, we're having the kids' birthday fun day tomorrow (Monday is their actual birthday). We're really looking forward to it.
    I'm sorry, it sucks that he won't be getting the time home that you had expected.
    Thanks. I feel so bad for him. It obviously affects me too, but it's not the same. If this happens he'll have missed well over half of the kids' lives by the time he comes home. It's really bothering him. It comes with the territory, but this is a bit extreme. He's only been home 4 months off a 9 month deployment.
    :( That's the worst- why isn't he able to get his year of stabilization?  Hugs to all of you.
  • harti09 said:
    AKB090609 said:
    harti09 said:

Thanks. I feel so bad for him. It obviously affects me too, but it's not the same. If this happens he'll have missed well over half of the kids' lives by the time he comes home. It's really bothering him. It comes with the territory, but this is a bit extreme. He's only been home 4 months off a 9 month deployment.
    Aww man. I am sorry. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • So sorry @harti09‌ that makes me so sad for you guys :(

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"