Pregnant after IF

2IF Grad Check-In September 26, 2015

Momarazzi007Momarazzi007 member
edited September 2014 in Pregnant after IF
Congrats to everyone for making it here!

***This check-in is for Graduates of the 2IF board.***

If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week. :)

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby?

Bump Member Due Date TEAM How YOU doing?
@Cerad5 16-Oct PINK Weekly appts! Oct 9 scheduled C-Section! So close!!! Did weird symptoms from weekend clear up? How are you feeling?
@Jefreysmom24 18-Oct BLUE How was appt? Feeling better from cold?
@Lcloffredo 16-Nov PINK How are you feeling from everything that happened last week? I hope better and the babies are great!
@Deadra77 23-Nov GREEN Hello! You still here?
@Freakyfast 20-Dec PINK Oct 3rd next appointment! Hope you are doing ok! Hugs!
@Chrissynena 14-Dec PURPLE Next U/S 13OCT, last one great! Yeay! Cutting down work- hope that helps feel better!
@Momarazzi007 26-Feb TBD Nothing new to update
@Mommalawyer    27-Feb BLUE How2 is testing going? Any results yet? Hope everything is going well!
@StellaMakes3 9-Mar TBD Appointments coming up GTT 9/30 and Birthday appt 10/8! HG kicking butt (I'm so sorry- I know how much that sucks!!! Hope it starts clearing up soon!)
@Topaz777 15-Apr TBD Due Date correct? (guessed form your ticker weeks along- I'm trying to math early in morning :) )
@Sassfrass 12-May TBD First U/S 10/14! 
@Iheartsippycups2 25-May TBD 03OCT Ultrasound after great betas!!!    

January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
Conception:image
imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2IF Grad Check-In September 26, 2015

• Loading the player...
  • .  How many weeks along are you? 18 weeks

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? October 7 I have my second trimester ultrasound with a peri. Looking forward to that. Got the results of my 2nd tri screening yesterday, everything looks great. First trimester screen with ultra sound, Maternit21, and second trimester screening all came back great, so I feel like we are in "the clear." I guess we will be totally in the clear after the ultrasound. 

3.  How are you feeling lately? My headaches are still really bad. I hate having to take a narcotic to make myself feel better. The lack of ADHD medication is really starting to kick in with the pregnancy brain to boot. Im still pretty sleepy these days, but it seems to get better. Im feeling the baby move every single day now, which makes my heart happy. My boobs still hurt and are reaching clown size, so that is no bueno!

4.  QOTW: I think DD is handling it well. We really wanted another little girl, but I think that the fact that it is a boy is helping with her adjustment. She still wonders if she is going to be forgotten. :( That makes me really sad. But she loves to touch and feel and announce, "My mom isn't fat, its a baby." It makes me chuckle. We did some pictures last week or the week before "finally" announcing our bundle of joy. She really enjoyed doing those. We just did them with our cell phone on the beach, we will get professional ones done for holiday cards next week. She loves being part of that and touching the belly for pics. I attached a couple. 

Good luck to all you ladies! I love seeing updates!
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• @Momarazzi007‌ thanks for the check in!! I went to the doctor yesterday and actually have a double ear infection, I guess that explains all my weird symptoms last weekend!

1. How many weeks along are you?
    37!! Less than two weeks until my c section, eeeek!!
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
    Appt Monday. Normal checkup. I had to do the group b steep swab last week which kind of surprised me, I thought I would her out of it having a RCS. But my OB said just in case my water breaks they would need to know.
    3. How are you feeling lately?
    Definitely feeling all the end of pregnancy feelings. Pressure down low, sore hips, wicked heartburn. Plus my ear infection. But it will all be over soon and I'll be snuggling my sweet girl!
    4. QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby? Pretty well. Thanks to 2IF we have a pretty large gap, DD will be five in December. I think she "gets it" as much as she can for now. We have tried to talk about how baby will sleep in our room, mommy has to feed the baby a lot, etc. We've just been trying to prepare her as best we can. She seems pretty excited as far as I can tell :)
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited September 2014

@Momarazzi007 thanks for the check-in and my DD does the same thing to my belly, has to be my bare stomach and she calls them babies or sisters no matter how many times we tell her their names.

1.  How many weeks along are you? I will be 33weeks in the morning :)

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? I went to the doctor this past Wednesday and had an ultrasound. The baby that was '"unresponsive" during my monitoring has slowed her growth. At my last scan Baby A was 2lbs15oz 16in and Baby B was 2lbs11oz 15in. At this ultrasound Baby A was 4lbs2oz 17in and Baby B was 4lbs15oz 17.2in. Also, when the babies got knocked out of 'birthing position' they got themselves wedged in a very odd position, basically they are not even transverse anymore they are completely diagonal with baby A's butt down so chances of them turning at this point are very small. So a C-section was finally brought up but we didn't even talk about when because if at my next appointment Baby A hasn't at least kept up with her sister in growth then they will be talking about taking the babies then. My next appointment is October 6th and I couldn't be more nervous.

3.  How are you feeling lately? I feel huge! DD was only 7lbs3oz at birth so the weight of these babies is already more than that even if you include the thought of the ultrasound estimate being off. Heartburn sucks. Emotionally I'm trying to keep myself together.

4.  QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby? She is excited for her sisters to come and keeps saying she is going to be the big helper and rock the babies and kiss them. We will see how long that attitude lasts. She is having a hard time being stuck inside with me because I am supposed to be taking it easy. So I can't take her to the park or outside to play and when we go to the store she has to sit in a cart. She asked me the other day "Why cant I go out and play at the park like the other kids? I want to go to school and play with my friends." She is only 2 so she can't go out and just play like the other older kids she sees and we can't send her to daycare when I am not working because its too expensive. I think her saying that was more painful then when she asked me for a baby brother, on my birthday while I had AF because of a failed cycle. Just the hurt in her voice...

Just wondering..do you go 4 weeks between scans? I do, and at my last one baby a was 2.1lbs and baby b was 2.5lbs. So I am wondering if I should expect a 2lb-ish gain each at my next scan? (Does that make sense?)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• @chrissynena‌ There was a 4 week gap between those two scans and I would expect maybe a little less because my baby b is in the 74th percentile now (up from last time) and she gained 2lbs 4oz. But I always low ball stuff like that because any extra weight at this point is good :) the thing that worries them is that baby a is not keeping up with her sister could be growth restriction or just baby b hit a growth spurt before baby a which would reflect on the next ultrasound which is now 2 weeks away instead of 4
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ok thanks. I will check what percentile they are in next time I go. They did say baby a (2.1lb) has a small waist and if he didn't have such good weight they would be more worried but were still going to keep an eye on him. They also said his legs were long, he was going to be tall so I just figured like my dad tall and skinny.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• 1. How many weeks along are you?
    6 weeks tomorrow

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
    Ultrasound with RE scheduled for Thursday @ 3:30

3. How are you feeling lately?
    Feeling good, a few dizzy spells, but that's really it

4. QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby?
    I don't think he fully understands yet, when I first told him, he said he wanted to go to the baby store & get a boy baby. Then I explained to him the baby was in my belly, he said "no, you can't eat the baby!" LOL

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • @lcloffredo‌ that is crazy! I always found dd had a growth spurt right after appts (so she would be heavy for weight and low in height but if they measured her three days later she was skinny and longer lol)- and it would make sense they would grow at different times- different little people! I am sorry they are still out of position :( I know it is frustrating to have your girl want to go play and not be able to too- big hugs!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sorry haven't been on here really for a week.  Thanks for the check in! 

1.  How many weeks along are you? 28w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? 28 week and GD test this Friday. 

3.  How are you feeling lately? Tired and my back aches.  Also my hips have started to hurt when I sleep i dont' know if i am sleeping on one side too long or what. 

4.  QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby? Oh he is alright.  I don't see him much since he moved out.  Last night he did tell me he was pretty excited about having a 2nd little sister. (His biological dad has a daughter).  So not to many adjustments for him.  

• @cerad5‌ - hope you are feeling better and glad that they figured out what was wrong! Hopefully there is some medicine you can take for the ear infection!

1. 37 weeks!
    2. Appt last week was fine. Cervix still closed but softening. Next appt is on Tuesday.
    3. Feeling ok except it is impossible to get more than a couple hours of sleep at night! Feeling anxious not knowing when labor will start - last time I was 2 weeks early so it is weird to think it may happen this week or next!
    4. Jeffrey turned 2 in July and does seem to understand there is a baby coming but we will see how he adapts! I am worried he will be jealous especially bc he still likes for me to hold him and carry him etc!
  • @lcloffredo‌ - I just read your post and wanted you to know I will be thinking of you! Hope the time passes quickly until your next appt - I know you must be worried but just keep doing what you are doing and hang in there with everything!
  • 1.  How many weeks along are you? 8w0d!

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? our first app got moved to the 15th instead, because DH couldn't get off the 14th...

3.  How are you feeling lately? I think my hormones are starting to even out because I am slowly starting to feel not so nauseated anymore!! YAY!

4.  QOTW: How is older sibling handling the impending new baby? we just told her sunday... she hasnt spoke to me since...

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"