July 2014 Moms

FFFC

cookiemomma14cookiemomma14 member
edited September 2014 in July 2014 Moms
It's early but I don't care. I'm ragey.

I'm not following the damn advice from the pediatrician. They mentioned starting DS on cereal at 3-4 months. NO. He will never have baby cereal. I think it's full of crap. At 6 months we will introduce solids and purees of food. I told her this and she tried to explain to help him learn to swallow. Bull. I don't think I was so polite anymore at that point... Oops!

So let's hear 'em!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I forgot to take my makeup off last night so I woke up with panda face.
    Still haven't tken it off and I've been up for several hours. 
    Honestly, I have no intention of taking it off unless I need to go out.

• Currently eating DD1's Scooby Snacks (honey grahams shaped like bones) because we have no cookies in the house.
  • Currently eating DD1's Scooby Snacks (honey grahams shaped like bones) because we have no cookies in the house.
  • darkangel42darkangel42 member
    edited September 2014
    I breast feed and I still drink coffee every day...momma can only give up so much.
    This. I don't function until I've had my morning coffee and DD doesn't seem any different for it.

Edit: posted too soon
    On Christmas, I'm just ignoring it and hoping it goes away this year. I'm visiting family overseas on the actual day so I'm playing the I-won't-even-be-here card. 
  • DD is on a nap strike. DH watches her during the day bc he works nights. He has gotten hardly any sleep this week. She's slept 6-7 hour stretches for me every night. I don't dare tell him!
  • 3. I bought a humidifier for baby, but I have no clue when I'm supposed to use it. :( Darn 'must-have' lists...

• 3. I bought a humidifier for baby, but I have no clue when I'm supposed to use it. :( Darn 'must-have' lists...

winter months when the air is dry :)

• Skeemer said:

I once told DS to "sit. stay." because I was a dog mom before I was a person's mom.

He did NOT stay, btw. :)

I give my stroller dog commands all the stinkin time. I'm sure the kid will get them too.
  • I don't LOVE DDs name. We had such a hard time picking a name, and I like it, but I'm having trouble getting used to it. I had a name I loved, but DH didn't like it, so I compromised. Sucks.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • I have become obsessed with dipping cinnamon graham crackers in coffee. I have eaten an entire package (1/3 box) each day for three days. I then began rationalizing that at only $2 per box it is a cheaper breakfast than any single trip to a fast food place... Actually I'm not totally convinced that I shouldn't be eating this many graham crackers.
    Apart from them being honey ones, I do this.
  • Awww, I hope she comes back to you :(
    Mine refuses to sit on adults but he likes to be nearby, he's currently on the back of the couch behind my head. I just gave him a little ear scratch on behalf of your missing kitty.

This makes me sad, my cat I'd had since I was little would sleep on my tummy when I had DD1 but she had to be put down right before baby was born.
  • @darkangel42‌ I wish I loved the honey ones as much.. Then I could buy the jumbo family size box.
    They do jumbo boxes?! I need this.
  • I'm ridiculously happy to look at a support thread and see people actually writing "thoughts and prayers" or other notes rather than the "T&P" we started with (and I assume some BMB's have stuck with). It just shows how this group has grown as a community.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"