Parenting after a Loss

new to group

hi..im Jessica. ive posted on other boards back when I was pregnant with my rainbow but its been awhile so ill sum my story up. I lost my first two angels 7 and 8 yrs ago. Then I married my husband and we lost our first baby on august 8th 2012. We were devastated. I got pregnant with my rainbow baby 5 months later and he just turned one august 28th. He is my world. We decided a few months ago to try for another one not thinking anything could possibly happen again..and it did I lost my fourth angel baby on august 16th. I am still so shocked that this could happen to me again. The only reason I get out of bed is my rainbow Cole but its a challenge everyday and I feel I don't have time to properly grieve. How does everyone do it
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: new to group

• I'm sorry you've gone through so many losses - it doesn't seem fair. It can be so hard to grieve and love other children at the same time. We've all been there and are here to support you!

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• Welcome.

I am so sorry for your losses. Hugs!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"