August 2014 Moms
Options

PSA: Pottery Barn Halloween costumes

I tried ordering the 0-6 month elephant costume yesterday and they had it in stock, I was too lazy to get up and get my credit card and today they were all sold out online! I had to call a store in another state and have them ship it to me. The Halloween costumes are going fast...

Sure most people don't care... But maybe there is 1 or 2 people here that will benefit from this post.

Re: PSA: Pottery Barn Halloween costumes

• Options
    I didn't know Pottery Barn sold Halloween costumes!  But that reminds me that we better start buying now for our boys.

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options
    I think their costumes are super cute-I'm just worried about shelling out the cash and having it be way too big. DD will barely be 3 months at Halloween and 3-6 month stuff can vary a ton on sizing. I particularly heart the owl costume!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I worry about 0-6 month too but that shark costume is just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!  <3
  • Options
    I'm worried about the sizing too, but the regular Halloween store didn't carry anything smaller than 6-12 months, so I figured it was worth a shot. Carter's also has smaller sizes. I can update with the fit when I get it in the mail. LO is almost 4 weeks, she'll be 2 months on Halloween.
  • Options
    I got the pumpkin costume, and while it is big, it is kind of just a sac and a hat so it will work for my tiny baby.

• Options
    You helped me! I just ordered the shark!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"