September 2014 Moms
Options

Nursing bras for small bands/large cups?

I saw some other nursing bra posts but I think my question is a little different. Just wondering if anyone has found nursing bras for a smaller band size and larger cup. I am a 34DDD. It's hard enough to find that in regular bras. For the last 1.5 years I've only purchased from VS and often have to order them. 

Sleep bras aren't working for me at all because I need a larger size to fit into it but then its usually to big around and basically serves no problem. So frustrated!

Re: Nursing bras for small bands/large cups?

• Options
    I got mine from zulily but they are Hot Milk by motherhood. I wear a 32G and they are the only ones that fit. Idk if you can buy them in the store but you could probably get them online. Best bras ever.
  • Options
    @ambershaw512 Awesome, I will look them up! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Following this post! I was just complaining about the same thing earlier today. I go up a size and the cups fit but the band is too big, go down a size the cups are way too small and the band is just right.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    I'll be following this too... I've been putting off buying new bras because I know I'll need nursing ones, but I have a hard enough time finding regular ones (I usually end up ordering them online) that I don't even know where to start.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    Thank you for posting this! I'm the exact same size and have been wearing sports bras and a no support nursing bra in a Xlarge because I have no idea where to get nursing bra in that size.
  • Options
    Nordstrom! I wore a 36H with my first kiddo and they even had them in stock so I could try them on. They will also convert any regular bra to a nursing bra for a fee. My local one charges $16 but I'm sure it varies. I bought a Cake brand nursing bra at Nordstrom today and it's heavenly. It's seriously the most comfortable thing I've ever worn and surprisingly supportive for being an underwire-free bra.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the same problems, and I still haven't found one that works for me. I am too lazy to put out a lot of money on nursing bras. Not sure why.

For the sleeping bra being too large, I stick a receiving blanket in it and it works for the night. I don't leak becausethe blanket acts like a pad, and it fills the extra gap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nordstrom! I wear a 32h or i depending (now that I'm pregnant and my boobs grew to the size of my head) and they are the only place that I could find my size! Plus free shipping on everything and free returns!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"