February 2014 Moms

Name that blog!

Said in talk show host voice, of course.

It seems we're seriously planning on buying an RV and driving around. For a few month. With an infant. When we're going through a tricky time ourselves. Because crazy. We're both home off work until next April and want to do something with our time off. So right now the winning idea seems to be becoming drifters. Wasn't there a show about a crazy family that did this?

Anyway, since this is clearly a nutty thing to do, I plan to write about it. And also our friends and family will be able to keep us with us. I wanted to resister a word press type page, but I don't know what to call it. Suggestions? 
F14 Siggy Challenge

Re: Name that blog!

• Loading the player...
  • Reece's pieces of insanity: our rv trip to everywhere

(Is that how you spell LO? I can't ever remember...sorry)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Little family, big world
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Three in the RV
    Are We There Yet?
    Coming Soon To A Town Near You
    Fork In The Road
    Over The Mountain And Through The woods
    Red Light, Green Light

I seriously am the worst at coming up with catchy things. But I'm still leaving my awful ideas here for entertainment purposes only. 8-}
  • I won't talk to you, if you don't talk to me.

Please shut up for the next three hours.

Just let me out here.

I'd rather be working.

OK, I'm clearly a bit cynical. I actually travelled across Canada once for two months with friends, and it was awesome. Even the frantic four day drive back. Sense of humour is key. We plan to drive slowly, and only a couple hours at a time. If bf gets a crazy idea of driving far quickly, I intend to fly with LO. And I have plans to visit you! Maybe we should call it MissD's trip to meet F14, even though she hasn't told her bf that yet.

In theory we'll be driving from here (Vancouver) to southern Baja. I don't know if we'll come back the same way, or if we'd take the ferry over to Mazatlan and drive up that way. We went to a seminar on this topic yesterday, and spoke to people who have done it 20+ times. They were very encouraging, even with the baby. 
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • And we've decided on the suggestion of... @Sakura0019‌ and @breadpudding‌ with RV There Yet. With an honourable mention going to $hellbell for Are you there Vodka, it's me MissD! Maybe that will be my first title ;)

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited about this. @Sakura0019‌ You are a genius. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"