teeth marks on crib rail? — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

teeth marks on crib rail?

i woke up to P standing in the crib today and after her morning nap, there are already teeth marks on her crib rail.....it is a flat rail that is going to be the foot of her bed when she gets bigger, we have one of the convertible cribs that changes to a toddler bed and then is the headboard and footboard for a full size mattress.

what can i use to stop her from biting the rail? will the crib rail teether work on a flat rail?  is anyone using the fleece rail guards?

TIA

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: teeth marks on crib rail?

• I saw this the other day...

babys r us has a product called.Leachco Easy Teether - Convertible Crib Rail Cover

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    Designermomma
  • I made one for Jacks crib because the teether ones we bought we crap.  We tried two different kinds and he could pull both off of the rail.  So, I made one out of fabric that ties tightly to the rail.  Its worked great and there is no way he could get it off.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the same problem, it  looks like a beaver has taken over. It's going to look so cute as a toddler bed...LOL.
  • imagejonnygurl76:

i woke up to P standing in the crib today and after her morning nap, there are already teeth marks on her crib rail.....it is a flat rail that is going to be the foot of her bed when she gets bigger, we have one of the convertible cribs that changes to a toddler bed and then is the headboard and footboard for a full size mattress.

what can i use to stop her from biting the rail? will the crib rail teether work on a flat rail?  is anyone using the fleece rail guards?

TIA

UGH..us too!!!

• image12bailey18:
    We have the same problem, it  looks like a beaver has taken over. It's going to look so cute as a toddler bed...LOL.

Yup, same here. Seriously, I don't even know what it looks like and he only likes to nibble on one side apparently lol.

• We have the Trend Lab fleece rail covers and they're working fabulously. I just wish I hard ordered them sooner, because DS went to town on one part of the railing before I realized it was happening.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought fleece fabric at Joanne's and wrapped it around the railings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the Trend Lab fleece covers on Overstock.com.  So much cheaper than buying them at BRU or BBB.  They are fantastic and I would highly recommend them!

https://www.overstock.com/Baby/Trend-Lab-Crib-Wrap-Convertible-Crib-Rail-Guard-Kit/4737328/product.html

It's $40.00 for all 3 rail covers, where as they are about $20 each in the store! Free shipping too!

• I bought fleece for $11 at Hobby Lobby and made my own. Spending anymore than that is just crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb Siggy Challenge
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bought fleece for $7 and made my own.
  • OMG I'm going thru this now. Mine is totally a beaver. he went from one end of the crib to the other..... 

i really did wish i've gotten something earlier. Just ordered mine from BRU.
    asws1208
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards