Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

how to chart?

tamlyndtamlynd member
edited September 2014 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
I am truly sorry to hear about you losses ladiesxxx I am thinking about you guys and hate that we are here and lost our children, but I appreciate that we have each other here in this forum. I feel that I am finding healing in talking and sharing with you all xxx

If you guys don't mind me asking, how exactly does one go about with charting. Is there a link or site or app I should look at? Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: how to chart?

• I started charting with Fertility Friend and it's great (they have a great app for your phone too). I just started last month so I'm still pretty new at it. Have you introed at the Trying To Conceive After A Loss board? It is a great community and a lot of those ladies are experts on charting. You should definitely check it out.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• I use Fertility Friend as well. They often run deep discounts on Facebook if you like them (then you can hide the page so your friends can't see). They have a lot of good tutorials on the website. I also read "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" which is a great reference. I'll start charting with my next cycle and then use OPKs in three months (when the OB said we could try again). Two years ago I took my charts to my OB and that's what started all of our infertility testing and ultimately medicated cycles. Charting can be a great tool. Good luck, whenever the time is right.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies thank you so much.I will look into the app. SO, is charting where you keep your temperatures and cycle dates and consistency of vaginal fluid etc. I had just come off the pill and fell pregnant so hopefully don't have a fertility problem. I will google charting a bit. I am not yet ready to conceive, will take a few months rest and let my body normalise and get back into its natural cycle. I will monitor my cycles on a calender. I'll try let my body get ready first then try conceive and chart if I seem to take a while. Was just wondering what charting, so many woman seem to do it and the lingo that comes with it. I'm still catching on to the lingo ;) the abbreviations.

Take care ladies xxx
  • I use an app called woman log. My cycle is extremely consistent so I don't actually chart anything. Haha. I just enter the start and end of each period.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"