Pregnant after 35

Weekly Check-In 9/26

1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. Age at delivery? (optional)

3. Any other children? Furbabies?

4. How are you feeling?

5. Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:  Who, aside from your SO (if you have one), has been the most supportive thus far in your pregnancy?  If you haven't told many people, who are you the most excited to tell?

Re: Weekly Check-In 9/26

• Loading the player...
  • @mdogan29‌ I joined one on my bmb board Jan 15 , they have fb group! They are gonna assign us buddy's that are due a couple weeks from us. They update but I don't know if just on that board or you tell them all the boards you are on! Maybe we can do something like it on here!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • @mdogan29 - it hurts me in the same areas, but it's not prolonged pain.  The pain comes in sharp bursts that last a few seconds at most.  My OB seemed more concerned than I was about it.  I think she expects me to develop back pain later on so she wants me to start wearing a maternity girdle.  I would at least mention it to the OB at the next appointment.
  • @Samuelismomma -- that would be cool, I'm in! :)

@NeonNoon - Okay, so it doesn't really hurt much when I'm sitting, it's when I stand up & walk after sitting, but it doesn't really go away while I'm walking, but then when I sit again I feel fine. It may just be b/c I'm overweight too - just more weight to carry around w/ it... thanks for letting me know!

ME: 38, DH: 42, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!!

image BabyFruit Ticker
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • @marijaa333 I'm the opposite. MH really wants a Rottie and I'm like nope. We both work 10/11 hr days and no way would I keep a dog home alone for that long!! He's jealous because I have my cat :) Guess we could get a dog walker but my answer is still no. Lab maybe but my cat is one spoiled cat. He will not tolerate a dog!!

Happy to hear YH is coming around. Mine was like that in the beginning. He is getting a bit better. Hopefully a lot better when baby comes!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• @BeckyP005 I understand the anti-dog argument, and am willing to wait until we have at least a tiny yard (we're in a condo now). Cats are invariably the boss, though, so I can see how yours would have final say in the dog matter!  Glad to hear your husband is also coming around. "It's a process," as the cliche goes. :)
  • Thanks @mandyreads, @MsMacual, @mdogan29, and @BeckyP005.  I think the interview went well - she has a few other candidates to interview but I should hear feedback and any next steps towards the end of this week.  I told my recruiter to call me even though I will be in London (we travel overseas a bit so I have an international plan)

@MsMacual - thanks for the tip.  My recruiter, who does know I am pregnant, advised me not to say anything in the first round.  He said why give them a reason to not consider you.  If I make it to the next round, I will likely want to disclose but will follow his guidance.  

Will keep you posted!  Off to London on Weds morning - can't wait!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? April 2015, 12 weeks, Plum

2. Age at delivery? (optional) 40/41

3. Any other children? Furbabies? DS 2 years old, 2 dogs and 2 cats

4. How are you feeling? It's weird.  I have really good days with little to no M/S, then the next day I feel just okay and the following day, it's bad.  I think overall it is starting to lessen.  At least that is what I keep telling myself.

5. Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? I have my NT scan/bloodwork Thursday, if we decide to do any other bloodwork tests, it will probably be that day as well and then I have my regular OB appointment later that afternoon.  Thursday will be busy.

QOTW:  Who, aside from your SO (if you have one), has been the most supportive thus far in your pregnancy?  If you haven't told many people, who are you the most excited to tell? We have only told people at work and my parents and a couple of close friends.  I can't wait to share with DH's side of the family, especially my SIL.  She will be super excited.  She wanted to know when we were planning to have our next one back in August.  Little did I know I was already pregnant at that time.  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @BabyBliss76 Aw, your little one and the beagle must be so adorable together!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"