Trouble TTC a Sibling

so here's what's happening...

rachels615rachels615 member
edited September 2014 in Trouble TTC a Sibling
DH and I have been ttc since June 2013, we've had a miscarriage, an ectopic, and a chemical pregnancy in the past year. My DD was born in 2012 via c section, Dr says implantation may be an issue due to scar tissue, but she has yet to do any testing or offer alternatives for us. At what point do I start demanding some answers, or seek a second opinion? It all feels like a very heavy pile of flaming crap to have on ones shoulders. Not quite sure what to do...Thanks in advance.

Re: so here's what's happening...

• Just chiming in -- you should definitely ask for further testing!  Good luck.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Thanks everyone! I was just never sure at what point I should be looking into things further. I called today and unfortunately can't get in until Christmas but hopefully we can get the ball rolling then. Thank you all for your support and advice. I really appreciate it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just agreeing with all
    Pp's. My doc won't do testing after 2 losses but will automatically start the process after a 3rd. Good luck - hope you get some answers soon!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would definitely recommend seeing an RE and getting these tests done. If your Dr suggested that the scar tissue may be the issue, why would he not then ORDER an HSG to check on that? That doesn't sound right to me, and sounds very lazy on his part. I would definitely see someone else if possible. Good luck!

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks guys! Luckily my regular ob had a cancelation,I still can't get in until mid November but that's better than waiting until Christmas. Now we just have to decide if we should wait to try again until then or just keep on keeping on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"