Trouble TTC a Sibling

choosing an RE

So a little reminder of my OB history. ..
She was a pain. Saying I was still young and telling me wait 3 more months...than another 3...ugh! Well I got a letter saying she was leaving the area and her patients would need to choose a new OB in her practice. ..double ugh.
In the meantime I already had an appointment with a new OB at a different office.
You ladies have convinced me to go straight to an RE! My insurance doesn't require a referral. The nearest one is 2 hours away...How do I choose??? I don't k ow anyone who can refer theirs.....triple ugh!

Re: choosing an RE

• Yay you get to see an RE. Boo about the OB. The way I found mine was looking up drs in the area, looking at their websites, an then reading reviews. Then make an appt and talk to them. If you don't like them then you can always find another one until you do. Good luck.
  • Maybe post your general area here to see if any ladies can offer referrals?

Hailey Jo born 1/11/2011 after successful IUI

TTC #2 Since 06/2012
    Me: 28 - PCOS w/ IR
    DH: 29

Cycle #1 
    Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFP

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @morganlmw‌ I see Dr Omurtag through Washington University. Similar situation. I'm 2 hours south of St Louis. A friend recommended Dr Cooper from the same group. She lives up there and had gone through IVF for their first child. I've only personally done the consult but really liked him and his plan.

She moved on to SIHM. They are less expensive for IVF.

Now I'm wondering how close you and I are. Which direction are you from St Louis? (If you don't mind saying.)
  • I'm north about 2.5 hours...but no closer RE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"