June 2013 Moms

How do you...

Find a therapist?

I think I would like to carve out some time to talk to someone but where do I get started?

Paging @subliminalrabbit‌ @stargazer763‌

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: How do you...

• Your general physician can recommend one. Or friends.

I don't have a general physician. And none of my friends see one that I know of

• Loading the player...
  • Also, none of my IRL friends see anyone (that I know of) and I don't know how to start the conversation

• You could try you or your husbands EAP group from his employer. I would refer my employees to them when they needed a little support.
  • I've been thinking of posting the same question for some time now, big hugs.

• I started with my insurance website to find in network, within reasonable driving distance.  Then I called and left messages to find one that had office hours when I could go (i.e. evenings).  GL girlie :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• The insurance website is a great idea.  My OB/GYN recommended me to someone that was sort of attached to them.  
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"