January 2014 Moms

ST+Ms...AF

When did you get your period back after each child? I got mine back at 4 months PP with DS, but I was supplementing a bottle or two a day and I still haven't gotten it back with DD....she's 8.5 months. Just curious to see. My friends all got it back about the same time with each of their kids.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: ST+Ms...AF

• With my first birth, I did not breastfeed at all and got my period back after 4 months.

This time, I still breastfeed and nothing yet (8 months in)!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• I'm a first time mom but my babies will be 10 months in a few day and I still haven't gotten it. I breastfeed but I still expected to have it by now.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • 6 months with DS1 (I had supply issues)
    6 months with DD (She switched to prescription formula at 5 months)
    DS2 will be 9 months next week and I still haven't gotten it back.  I actually took a pregnancy test last week because I had been nauseous for a couple weeks straight; it was negative.  I am curious to see when it will return.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
    DS2 will be 9 months next week and I still haven't gotten it back.  I actually took a pregnancy test last week because I had been nauseous for a couple weeks straight; it was negative.  I am curious to see when it will return.
    Same here. I've been getting headaches, nauseous, dizzy, starving, the whole thing. I took a dollar store test and it was negative. I didn't think I was, so I didn't mind wasting $1. I just wanted to be sure. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Same here. I've been getting headaches, nauseous, dizzy, starving, the whole thing. I took a dollar store test and it was negative. I didn't think I was, so I didn't mind wasting $1. I just wanted to be sure. 

7 months af returned with all 3 of my kids. Although I only had 1 cycle and got pregnant....did not see that coming.

@MiaMyPuggle‌ I too took a dollar store test on sept 9th (I thought af was going to come sometime around the 4th) and it was negative...fast forward to Sunday (21st) evening and lowaigringa's post and I took another dollar test and bam, pregnant. I'm not sure if I had a false negative or if I just ovulated late. Won't find out until October 15th. I was feeling the same as you, a little dizzy, lots of headaches and super tired.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With my first birth, I did not breastfeed at all and got my period back after 4 months.

This time, I still breastfeed and nothing yet (8 months in)!

This, but 8 weeks w/ #1. 6 weeks w/ #2, and then I got an IUD
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• With DS got mine at 6 months pp and with DD it came back 7 months

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine came back 13 months after DS1 was born. Still waiting for my first PP period after having DS2.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited September 2014
    6 months with DS1 (I had supply issues)
    7 months af returned with all 3 of my kids. Although I only had 1 cycle and got pregnant....did not see that coming. @MiaMyPuggle‌ I too took a dollar store test on sept 9th (I thought af was going to come sometime around the 4th) and it was negative...fast forward to Sunday (21st) evening and lowaigringa's post and I took another dollar test and bam, pregnant. I'm not sure if I had a false negative or if I just ovulated late. Won't find out until October 15th. I was feeling the same as you, a little dizzy, lots of headaches and super tired.
    STOP IT!!!!!!  Noooooooooooooooo!  But, I've been feeling like this for 2-3 months now. I was never one of those....oh!  I have a twinge!  I'm pregs!  I'm one of those: prove it!  I couldn't imagine having babies a yr apart. Nope. Thanks anyway!  But, good luck to you! :)

• 3 months with DD1, 2.5 with DD2.  And I was breastfeeding both.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• It was 5 months for me (quit nursing due to supply issues about a month before). I'm glad to hear some other people are having pregnancy-like symptoms! I feel like my body is still adjusting because I was having some of those too, but then AF arrived.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• No af here. @mommy grams I have been mia for this week. Just now catching up. Didn't see you were pregnant. Wow! Congratulations!

I was thinking I should take a test. No really symptoms but it's just has been for ever.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Roses87 said:

No af here. @mommy grams I have been mia for this week. Just now catching up. Didn't see you were pregnant. Wow! Congratulations!

I was thinking I should take a test. No really symptoms but it's just has been for ever.

Thanks @Roses87‌. I feel like it's actually settling in though I don't feel pregnant at all! I had zero symptoms, aside from huge supply dip and some random headaches. How's the house coming?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"