December 2013 Moms

Roll Call!

What's going on? WFD? What are you drinking tonight?

Re: Roll Call!

• LO is fighting bed time and DH is out for the night. I am starving. I'm going to have meatloaf and pasta (leftovers) and a big glass of wine later!
  • We're having spaghetti and turkey meatballs. Kahlan's top tooth finally started to break through the gums and I'm going to get a drink with a friend after she goes to bed :)
  • Loading the player...
  • C went to sleep early tonight. We had salad and a pizza because I felt too tired to cook. Now enjoying some wine (whiskey for DH) and getting ready to watch season premieres of The Middle and Modern Family!
  • I also just remembered its redux day. I was wondering where everyone was!
  • The kids are in bed, although I can hear DS1 thumping around upstairs. We had tacos and I'm trying to decide what to snack on--probably raisin toast. I'm already getting really tired. I need more sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ameegee said:

I'm going to get a drink with a friend after she goes to bed :)

This sounds amazing! Have fun!
  • LO is in bed after a rough scream filled afternoon...overtired baby.  I'm now drinking a giant glass of Apothic Dark (SO GOOD) and going to make a frozen chicken burrito from trader joe's (lame).
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• LO will need to go to bed in an hour or two and DH is working late so I'll probably just bake a pizza and watch all the season premiers!

• Here just got signed up for the 21 day fix

I need to drop 60-100 lbs im the biggest i have ever been ands really affecting my moods
  • Cash--congrats!! Organic kicked my ass for two years.
  • Here watching Survivor.
  • JRT512 said:

Cash--congrats!! Organic kicked my ass for two years.

Khan academy has helped so much!
  • We had a frozen general tsos meal from SAMs. I threw some broccoli in it so we got something nutritious out of it.
    So, Most of the soreness has worn off from my 6 softball games Saturday. Now that most of my body can function again, I discovered a bruised rib. I feel like that's the only explanation for the bruise on my right boob. Apparently 25 is rough on the body.

I need to drop 60-100 lbs im the biggest i have ever been ands really affecting my moods

Good luck!

I'm right there with you girl
  • Here just got signed up for the 21 day fix I need to drop 60-100 lbs im the biggest i have ever been ands really affecting my moods
    I'm right there with you girl
    Me too. :( I HAVE to start on my C25k program. Feeling the way I do about myself is only raising life's Suckometer right now.
    That's awesome @mamagplus4chix! Are you going to sign up for a race?
  • @jy725‌ it ends just before Thanksgiving- all kinds of T-day runs. I should sign up because then I'm committed. :)

I used to, but just have been out of it for so long! I need to time my 30 minutes just right. Evenings are bust with homework x3. Nothing happens once school's out.

I ran an 8k right before I found out I was pregnant. I would love to do another soon. Once I found out what's causing all the inflammation in my joints, I'm going to start training.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"