Cloth Diapering

RandomoniumPandemonium!!!! 9/24

Re: RandomoniumPandemonium!!!! 9/24

• Why does my kid like Thomas the Train so much?  I rarely let him watch it and then in a moment of weakness this week, I did.  He asks for it All. The. Time. now.

My older son was heavily into Thomas (and I mean OBSESSED) from about 10 months old to 5 years old. I'm sure I have a couple grand in Thomas toys. I am going to be shoving Thomas down the baby's throat. That way I don't have to buy any other toys for another 4 or 5 years. At least Thomas is easy to tune out in the background. Now the big one is OBSESSED with Pikachu and Minecraft.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If I add $15 to my amazon cart I can get free shipping. Do I buy diaper stuff or pay the shipping? Decisions, decisions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ds1 went through a phase where he loved TTE......until about 1st or 2nd grade.....we kept all his stuff figuring it would be good for grandkids......now, ds2 gets to play with it.....if he ever develops a liking for things like that.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I have 2:

I discovered today that Dunkin' Donuts now has almond milk to put in coffee. I rarely get coffee out anymore, but I needed one desperately today. I was going to suck it up and drink it without milk (DS is MPI) but I didn't have to. Yay.

Someone on my local FB yard sale site was asking for free or cheap baby formula. I offered up the free sample box we were sent that I'm not gonna use. Then she wanted me to drive 30 min to meet her to drop it off. Then she asked me if I had any diapers, baby stuff, or baby clothes to give her too.  I feel bad, but jeez....I made the drive but complained to myself the whole time.

• JEPES1348 said:

If I add $15 to my amazon cart I can get free shipping. Do I buy diaper stuff or pay the shipping? Decisions, decisions.

This is a no-brainer. Spend money on something tangible, rather than shipping.

That's what I was thinking, hopefully DW will agree. She thinks it's silly that I want more diapers. Now, what to buy.

@Brandiewine11‌ yay! I didn't know DD has almond milk. It's just a short walk from my office...so many happy pregnancy memories.

• I just got a chance to look at the TT page, the creepy cat diaper is sold out! I so wanted that diaper! It would have been a great Halloween costume. Shucks, I may have to go weep in the corner for a bit :))
  • Eeeeeew

image imageimageimage

• I just googled something about breastfeeding. Some of the suggested searches based off of mine include "breastfeeding your husband". Is this a thing?!

Some guys are really into this.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I've got a cd question. How do you keep your pail liners from filling up with water in the washing machine? I turn it inside out and throw it in with my cloth diapers but it always has water inside it when my wash is done. Is this just a necessary evil?
    TTC since 11/1/12
    BFP 1/2/13
    Ultrasound showed no heartbeat 2/14/13
    BFP 12/7/13
    EDD 8/18/14
    1st Beta 89, 2nd Beta 214
    Stick Baby Stick!!!
  • Mine never does. Weird.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I just googled something about breastfeeding. Some of the suggested searches based off of mine include "breastfeeding your husband". Is this a thing?!

Slightly related...my OB told me she once had a patient who was so against interventions that when she started hemorhaging, she ordered her husband to nurse bc it is supposed to stop the bleeding or something.

• From my local page:

Warning to all mama's on here. We have a cloth nappy napper in our mist! There have been two occasions where I have hung my cloth diapers to sun on MY front porch (can't use back because dogs will chew on them) and the same woman has come up every time to try and steal my diapers! The first time I engaged in a conversation that resulted in her telling me I shouldn't put things on my front porch if they weren't free or for sale. The second time I caught a glimpse of her through the window and she panicked, knocked my diapers over into the mulch and ran to her car. Inserts. Everywhere. I mean they're expensive but jees.... people are crazy. Be warned of the Nappy Napper!

Some one steel a table front someone moving, he was putting his stuffs on the new place and when he can back to get the rest of his furniture,his table was gone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mandmeesh said:
    We went to a street fair tonight!  And M cried on the carousel.  Poor kid. lol 

we also saw someone line drying their CD covers over their banister on their porch.  No Nappy Nappers there! But I got excited.  Even mh was like "hmm cool"

and @stoneycakes every time I see your new grumpy cat gif in your sig…I llol. too funny
    Anderson Cooper loves me ;)
  • Mandmeesh said:

we also saw someone line drying their CD covers over their banister on their porch.  No Nappy Nappers there! But I got excited.  Even mh was like "hmm cool"

and @stoneycakes every time I see your new grumpy cat gif in your sig…I llol. too funny
    if that were my cat…it would hold it and kiss it like that all day long. so smushy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Mandmeesh said:

We went to a petting zoo/farm a couple weeks ago. DS1 rode the carousel and cried the whole time too. He also hates swings.
  • Bradley Cooper is really fucking handsome.  Meesh, do you look like him? Because then the kissing and holding would be cool.
  • Hey @TJ1979, remember you posted your family BBQ sauce recipe a million years ago?  Well, I made it today!  I didn't have liquid smoke on hand, so I subbed smoked paprika, but we LOVED it!
  • Isn't it great Stoney? I miss it. :(
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Isn't it great Stoney? I miss it. :(
    Can you not have it now?  It seems MSPI safe and nut free.  No?
  • MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited September 2014
    Bradley Cooper is really fucking handsome.  Meesh, do you look like him? Because then the kissing and holding would be cool.

sadly, I do not look like Bradley Cooper. more like this image

• Mandmeesh said:
    Bradley Cooper is really fucking handsome.  Meesh, do you look like him? Because then the kissing and holding would be cool.

sadly, I do not look like Bradley Cooper. more like this image
  • Funny story:  When I was in high school, me and a bunch of my girlfriends were walking around town on a sunny afternoon.  This crazy guy who was about 75 years old and wearing a helmet (no motorcycle in sight) came up to one of my friends and started making a kissy face accompanied by a sucking sound.  Her response? A polite "No, thank you."  We still tease her for being so damned courteous.
  • Funny story:  When I was in high school, me and a bunch of my girlfriends were walking around town on a sunny afternoon.  This crazy guy who was about 75 years old and wearing a helmet (no motorcycle in sight) came up to one of my friends and started making a kissy face accompanied by a sucking sound.  Her response? A polite "No, thank you."  We still tease her for being so damned courteous.

YIKES image

and this made me llol image

• Sweet, homework is done! Wrote my psych paper in under an hour. Go me. :P
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mandmeesh said:
    Mandmeesh said:

if that were my cat…it would hold it and kiss it like that all day long. so smushy
    Stop trying to kiss me, Meesh.  It's weird.

Call me unobservant.....I hadn't noticed the cat in your avatar and the cat in your siggy were the same.....until you said this.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • My house is a zoo this morning. E was being whiney and is back in bed already. The cat decided to destroy more bottle nipples as I was trying to get them ready for the day. And the dog decided to hop on to DHs recliner and pee all over the blanket that was on it. She has never done anything like that before so I have no idea what prompted it. The poor girl got stung by a bee yesterday too. It's been rough lol 

• I'm going to strangle my dog. I fell asleep after 2:00 last night and he woke me up barking at 6:30. I just laid in bed for almost two hours trying to go back to sleep to no avail. I seriously want to punch him right now.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"