May 2015 Moms

PgAL weekly check-in : Sept 23

momtosammomtosam member
edited September 2014 in May 2015 Moms
Sorry for the delay getting this posted this morning. TB was not playing nice with me this. Glad I can finally get it posted for us!

Welcome to the PgAL check-in! This the weekly check-in for May 2015 moms who have previously experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth, or loss of a child at any age. I hope I have included everyone that checked in last week. If I missed you or you are new, please feel free to jump right in. I look forward to the support we can share over the many months to come. This road is not easy, it helps to have each other to lean on! In case you need a mantra refresher you can find those 
HERE. 

Thanks to @Ramy3 creative skills we have our PgAL badge that you can add to your siggy. 
@absnbed@AlexadriaPR@ash413@branders74@brookemcclimans@courtney1741@CTri17@DreamChaser246@ElsieMae@HalePop@heathersf11@heatherthomas41512@hellok2010@itsmevkb@Jackii18@Jaime&Rob@jennadesigns@kate6214@kaynix21@kbruce77@kimshelkey@kj808@laurie_mackeen@lladymack@melissahruban@MichieU79@missiep86@mlbrooks619@mommyofaei@Mpiemont@mrsmustard12@Ndracer@neanerbeaner4@nikolah81@nnjj@PlayboyMommy@Norsern@onceinlovewithamy@Pink724@PlayboyMommy@rad3585@ramy3695@rco987@robotpcr@Sarahbmcd@scubakate@tawnieh@teachnva@tinawinks@vballgirl78

To our ladies who experienced loss this week, know your LO will always be remembered. You each will be in our thoughts and prayers! Many hugs! @katie0919@monkeydilla@centralperk@cjm0616

Please share the following in your post

Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) :

EDD :

Gestation in weeks/fruit :

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:

GTKY –  What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself?  

*bumping under a new name since July 2014*
Married 9/4/11
BFP 4/5/09, EDD 12/4/09, m/c
 7/31/09
BFP 5/27/11, EDD 1/17/12, DS born 1/16/12
BFP 8/16/14, EED 4/29/15, We are having another BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers    image 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
Yup. DS is Tommy Pickles! Nothing like living with an escape artist.
Just another cloth diapering, baby wearing mama.

Re: PgAL weekly check-in : Sept 23

• Edd 5/9 (US tomorrow so it may change)

7w3d

Physically feeling pretty wretched. I'm nauseous and want to puke all day long. I have zero motivation or energy to do anything. Emotionally I'm terrified for my US tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to keep it together when I get into that sonogram room.

First appt tomorrow at 11:45am. Tomorrow marks the day (7w4d) when I started spotting last time around...so I'm irrationally freaking out.

GTKY- I have 3 tattoos (1 for each of my graduations. High school, college, med school). I minored in Asian Culture in college. I have never had a pedicure.
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) : Summary is in siggy but for those mobile. Started TTC in Sept 2012. I have very irregular cycles. #1 BFP April 2013, MC 5/1/13 at 7-8wks. DX with PCOS. Started charting. I had 3 failed/cancelled medicated cycles thru my OB. In 2 years, this cycle was only my 4 time Oing without meds.

EDD :
    5/23/15

5w2d, Appleseed

Physically: I've been getting worn out easily and am super tired by bedtime but then have a hard time getting to sleep. My nausea stays mostly under control if I make myself eat every few hours. Emotionally: I had a breakdown on Saturday night bc I was having horrible cramps; I just knew I was miscarrying. Then after I went to sleep I dreamed about bleeding. (My mc started overnight at 3am.) I woke up and was very upset as I went to the bathroom expecting the worse. Everything was fine/normal. PGAL brain has eased up since then, but I'm still fearful every time I wipe.

Initial visit 9/29

1. I don't have a sense of smell (never have), but I can taste.
    2. I worked in a flower shop all thru college and am kind of a "flower snob".
    3. My middle name is Toye (like toy), and I used to make bets in college at the bar (& also later on when I was a cocktail waitress) that people couldn't guess my MN.  Nobody every guessed it.
  • EDD : April 29th (based off u/s)

Gestation in weeks/fruit
    : 8w6d/ raspberry 

How are you feeling physically? Getting to a better place. So thankful for Zofran right now. Still very bloated and my whole body aches. Definitely looking at every symptom as a good thing and another sign everything is healthy. 
    Emotionally?
    I am having my good moments and my bad ones. Living on just enjoying being pregnant for today. I already love this baby so much. I definitely am feeling more connected this pregnancy than I did with my DS. Which is good and bad. It makes my pgal brain moments really hard. 

Just waiting for our next appointment on October 13th, which will be around 12wks. That is my main milestone I want to cross. 

I have hiked about half of the Appalachian Trail. I hope to one day hike the rest. 
    I spent a year doing community service with AmeriCorps, one of the best years of my life.
    I love to bake cheesecakes (and I make a pretty awesome one), but I actually do not really like cheesecake.  

*bumping under a new name since July 2014*
    Married 9/4/11
    BFP 4/5/09, EDD 12/4/09, m/c
     7/31/09
    BFP 5/27/11, EDD 1/17/12, DS born 1/16/12
    BFP 8/16/14, EED 4/29/15, We are having another BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers    image 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
    Yup. DS is Tommy Pickles! Nothing like living with an escape artist.
    Just another cloth diapering, baby wearing mama.

• Thank you @momtosam for the checkin!
    EDD :
    May 15th

6w4d / sweet pea

Physically - I have bouts of nausea. Yesterday it was really bad but thankfully no vomiting. Overall though i'm not feeling too bad. Symptoms come and go.
    Emotionally- i'm feeling pretty good emotionally. Just the normal worries. I'm super excited about my appointment this week but also really nervous.

First u/s this Thursday.

1. I was in the marching band in high school. I played alto saxophone. I was also in color guard during marching season and a letter girl for parades - we stood in front of the band and held the letters to our school name :)
    2. I've only been out of the country twice: to New Zealand and Tahiti.
    3. I have 3 siblings but grew up like an only child. My sibs are 10, 14, and 16 years older than me. My mom was 40 when she had me.
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • @blackbird818‌ don't think I've ever heard of not having a sense of smell. Interesting.

Loss Background: We started trying for a sibling late last year. Got pg in November, confirmed loss at 5w6d. Doc gave us the go ahead to try again immediately. Pg in March, lost in April.

EDD: 5/27 4w6d

Feeling: I'm feeling ok right now, tired, terrible gas (including gas pains), bloating, sore bb, a little queasy in the mornings.

Appointments: ultrasound scheduled for 10/14 I have had betas and progesterone and they both looked good.

GTKY: 1) I want to visit all continents (except Antartica) and only have South America and Australia left on my list.
    2)I played flag football in college on a team that went to nationals.
    3) I'm afraid of cats
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EDD : May 13, 2014

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6weeks 6days, ALMOST a blueberry

How are you feeling physically? Pretty good, have had some mild waves of nausea which I didn't have last pregnancy. I am SO tired though, it is a struggle to get through the day. Went to bed at 7:30pm last night :)

Emotionally? Pretty good- I have an U/S on Thursday (9/25) to check up on things. I of course am still always nervous, but I think I've got myself talked into just taking this day by day and if there is no bad signs then to keep positive. 

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: U/S on 9/25 and if all goes well and things are on track- I think I will tell my mom about this pregnancy. Last time I didn't tell her and it was very hard to let her know about the MC when she had no idea we were even trying. 

1. I'm a closet singer :) I am actually pretty good, but just shy about it
    2. I married my HS sweetheart, been together 10 years now. He tried to date me even before we got together but I wasn't having it :)
    3. I am a bit OCD which is why I do so well in my profession as an Executive Assistant... I am extremely organized. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kj808 I have a similar sibling situation. My sibs are 9, 15 and 16 years older than me so I kinda felt like an only child as well!

Pregnancy Loss Background in sig

EDD : 5.3.15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8w2d raspberry

OMG so queasy still! Not much helps. I've moved on to puking/dry heaves. So gross.
    Emotionally better now that I've hit 8 weeks and had a good u/s! Trying to stay positive.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: u/a today with good hr and growing on schedule! Super relieved. :)

GTKY – What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself?

1. I'm a nurse as well as a graphic designer and burlesque dancer. I wear many hats--some of them feathered. ;)

2. One of my lifelong goals has been to be able to do the splits. I used to dream about it as a kid and then wake up and try to no avail. I still dream of it. I dong even think about it much but apparently my body still wants to do it.

3. I have idiopathic hypersomnia, which is a step away from narcolepsy. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and have always struggled to stay awake all day. It also means I have lucid dreams and sleep paralysis which is sometimes cool and other times frightening.

BabyFruit Ticker

M/C 5w6d 6.25.14
    Hoping for a rainbow!

• @mlbrooks619 I'm an organization freak too, AND i'm an administrative assistant :)

@littlecookie so cool that you played on a flag football team! I would have LOVED to do that!

@mpiemont you've never had a pedicure? You're missing out! Is it because you don't like people touching your feet?

@ramy3 my DH has played the piano since he was 4 and he's amazing at it. I bet you are too!

BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • EDD : May 23rd

Gestation in weeks/fruit : an Appleseed!

How are you feeling physically? Symptoms seem to be ramping up a bit. More nausea and heartburn. And really vivid dreams

Emotionally? I go back and forth. Some days I feel really confident in this pregnancy. Other days, no amount of symptoms and blood work can assure me.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: My first appointment and u/s is October 20th. I'll be a little past 9 weeks at that point.

GTKY – What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself? 1. I'm left-handed. 2. I was a hairstylist for 8 years, before I became a SAHM last October. 3. We a planning to relocate 9 hours away in a couple of months #:-S
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• kate6214kate6214 member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks @momtosam for posting

EDD: May 7

Gestation in Weeks/Fruit: 7 weeks 5 days blueberry

How are you feeling emotionally? Physically?

Physically I've been so nauseous. My OB gave me some meds but they have made me incredibly constipated, so I'm toughing it out for now. I've only thrown up a few times. I am struggling with finding anything to eat since nothing sounds appetizing.

Emotionally I'm a wreck. I called and made my ultrasound appointment for Friday and I'm terrified. I want things to be good, but my heart is so guarded.

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones:If we can see a heartbeat on Friday it will be the most pregnant I have ever been.

GTKY: I teach preschool. I enjoy crocheting hats and blankets. I went on an awesome trip this summer that included a cruise to Italy, Croatia, Greece, and Turkey.

edited for formatting issues

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

• EDD
    : 5/10/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit
    : 7wk2day, Blueberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? I am feeling pretty good, I have few symptoms other than fatigue, breast tenderness, and mild bloat. I was enjoying this pregnancy up until this week. I have an u/s this week and I am just very anxious. I think I am guarding myself guarding my heart in case we get bad news :( PGAL brain sucks.

I have my first appointment and u/s thursday. Thankful it is at 8:00am, I think I would be a hot mess if I had to wait all day lol

I did Tak-won-doe all through school, I was 1 belt away from black.
    I do not like chocolate
    This baby is due 12 days before my DH and I's anniversary,
  • EDD: May 4th

Gestational age: 8wk raspberry!!

Feeling physically: Nauseated and so tired...and eating all the time. It is weird, but as long as my stomach isn't empty I feel a little better. I am going to look like a sausage in no time.

Feeling emotionally: depends on the moment. I get excited and start to make hopeful plans, and then I remind myself that it is too soon for plans. But a girl can dream right?!?!

I had my first ultrasound on Thursday. We saw an adorable little blob with a very strong heartbeat...

3 things:
    - I took 2 years after high school to travel the world... It was kick ass but now I am 27 and still working on my undergrad.
    -I am obsessed with my dog. She is amazing. And definitely cooler than most people I know. We are snuggling right now :)
    -I just moved 3,000 miles away from my home/friends/and family. I now live in a city where I know maybe 8 people (including my husband).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• EDD : May 30, 2015

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 4 weeks/poppyseed

How are you feeling physically? I'm ok, starting to have the fatigue set in and nausea at night, which sucks! Emotionally? I'm a nervous wreck! I just keep telling myself I'm pregnant today and to enjoy it.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: October 9. 2 weeks from tomorrow, seems like forever away!

GTKY – What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself? I love crafting, I'm a huge football fan (more so than the hubs I think!), I can't eat chocolate due to migraines, found out 10 years ago when I was 18 and I miss it so much!

• kj808kj808 member
    edited September 2014
    @Jaime&Rob i'm a bigger football fan than DH too! I'm obsessed with football.

eta: shucks, name isn't taggable :(
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • EDD :  May 17

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6wks 2 days/ Sweet Pea

Emotionally I feel pretty good about this pregnancy.  Still a little nervous until I hear a heartbeat but trying to keep my mind off of it.  Physically I have been tired this week and some nausea on occasion.  Been pretty moody in the evenings, sorry my DH.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:  U/S next Monday 09/29!  The day cannot come quick enough.

1. I love to craft!!  Everything!
    2. We camp a lot during the summer months at a lake not far from our house.  We just bought a small camper this past summer for $150.
    3. I hate worms.  I will cry and freak out if someone tries to chase me with one.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    #1 DS Tanner Ray 10/13/1998
    #2 Natural M/C 03/2014
    #3 DS Beckett Jameson 05/14/2015
    #4 EDD 05/12/2017
  • @kj808‌ changed it to make it tag able! I had been trying to change it for days and it just wouldn't sync on my phone and it finally did!

Formerly @jaime&rob
  • EDD : Not 100% sure but I believe somewhere around 5/25/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 5 weeks/appleseed

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? I don't have morning sickness but I do have afternoon sickness.  Usually around 2PM (right after lunch) I start feeling queasy.  Emotionally, I am a wreck.  I want to be excited but after losing the last one at 8 weeks I just feel like I can't get my hopes up like that again.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:  Beta last Thursday was 3,618 and Monday was over 15,000 which is great.  Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound for this pregnancy.

1. DH and I have 2 sugar gliders, amongst other pets. 
    2. I love swamp hiking in South Florida.  No, I'm not afraid of the gators and snakes.  One time I stepped on a gator and it was more afraid than I was.
    3. The #1 thing on my bucket list is to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
    BFP#1: 7/19/14  -  EDD: 3/26/15  -  MC: 8/14/14 @ 8w
    BFP#2: 9/14/14 - EDD: 5/28/15 - MC: 11/6/14 @ 10w
  • @mrsmustard12‌ my DH and I used to have sugar gliders! We had to give them away after about 2 years bc our puppy kept trying to eat them! They're so cool!
  • EDD : 5/8/15 - finally "official!" Yay :)

Gestation in weeks/fruit 
    : 7 weeks, 4 days / blueberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? I still have little to no appetite. I lost 6 lbs since my last appointment. My doctor wasn't too concerned, though. I also am so very tired and moody. Emotionally I am feeling pretty good... I'm trying to focus on the positive and feel much better, especially after today.

I had an appointment today and saw the little bean and the heartbeat. We also got to hear it! It was so wonderful. Everything looked perfect. We also got an official EDD.

I was valedictorian of my high school class. 
    DH and I used to work together.
    I studied abroad in London for 4 months in college.
    (These are not very interesting but I am having trouble coming up with anything!)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) :
    I had a very early ultrasound with my last pregnancy which showed two gestational sacs.  At that time my doctor told me that everything looked good but cautioned me that the chance of us making it 12 weeks with both babies was about 50/50.  They scheduled me for a ultrasound two weeks later and at that time we found out that only one sac had ever been fertilized.  It was a little easier to know that, that sac had never had a baby and not that we had lost a baby.  Unfortunately, two weeks later I ended up back at the doctors office due to some light bleeding that was dark brown in color.  At that time we did another ultrasound and it was discovered that we had lost the baby.  My doctor thinks that based on placement that the second undeveloped sac may have impeded blood flow to the baby and thus caused the miscarriage. 

EDD : 
    No idea.  I have a doctor appointment and ultrasound on Friday which will hopefully clear that up.  I have super irregular cycles at had just wrapped a Rx of Provera to start a period (haven't had one since July 13th) when I found out I was expecting.  Side note: Before the provera was given a blood test was done to check HCG and it was negative.

Again, this is a ? until at least Friday.  If I had to guess I would say I'm 4 or 5 weeks along.

Today was my first emotional day.  I got overwhelmed by the workload I had in front of me and everything just kind of hit at once.  It doesn't help that i took a promotion about a month ago and so I'm not 100% comfortable in my new position yet.  Physically I'm hanging in there.  Tired, sore boobs, heartburn all the time and fleeting moments of nausea.

Appointment on Friday.  Hoping to get a better idea of due date, etc.

1. This will be my second May baby.  My son was born in May 2012.
    2. I am a May baby and if we conceived when I think we might have my due date will be my birthday - May 30th.
    3. My work is super amazing and supportive.  This would be much harder if I had to worry about them being jerks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Pregnancy Loss Background:
    I experienced a blighted ovum at 7 weeks last year in October. It was really tough on me but I realized that genetically it just wasn't going to work and I am hopeful for this next time around since I heard a strong heartbeat at 6w3d.

EDD: 5/3/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit: 8w2d/raspberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Besides nausea, constantly being tired and being incredibly bloated, I haven't gotten the tender breasts and my back started hurting today which concerns me. I'm really trying to remain positive but reading about other members not hearing a heartbeat the 2nd time around scares me.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: My next appt is 10/3 and seems like forever away!

1. I'm with my husband practically 24/7. We work together.:)
    2. I was adopted as part of a sibling group of 7.
    3. I am a foster care success story.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loss background: Hi everyone. This is my 3rd pregnancy, FX that this one sticks. I had a miscarriage in July 2013 & January 2014, unknown reasons & both very early (never made it this far).

EDD : May 21, 2015

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 5W5D

How are you feeling physically?- Tired, sore boobs, nausea started yesterday Emotionally?- Scared & excited at the same time.. Trying everything in my power to keep positive and enjoy every day that I am pregnant.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: 8 week appt Oct. 10

1. My husband & I met in Vegas. At a club.
    2. We went to the running of the bulls in Pamplona, Spain last year. He ran, I watched. And I cried b/c I felt bad for the bulls, not the ppl.
    3. My mom & her home were victims of hurricane Odile last week in Cabo San Lucas. Thx to US Consulate she was flown out with a broken shoulder. Never been so closely tied to a natural disaster.
  • Loss Background: I had a very early mc back in July at 4w4d.  I feel bad for how devastated I was by it since I know so many people go through so much worse but it was still tough.  I also have a 19 month old son who was born in February '13.

EDD : May 30th (I hate being at the end of the bmb!  I feel so behind everyone)

4w3d / poppysead

Physically
    - Pretty normal which I know is ok since it is so early
    Emotionally
    - I will pass how far I got with last pregnancy in 2 days, which I've been looking forward to.  I find myself getting so incredibly excited for this pregnancy but also so scared that I am going to get my heart broken again.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I have my first OB appt Monday at 5w2d.  The midwife at my practice is amazing and is letting me come in a week early bc she knows how nervous I am.  I am hoping to get an appt for my first u/s right around 7 weeks.

GTKY
    –  What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself?  

1. My husband and I will have been together for 15 years in January! (we started dating when I was 17!)
    2. I'm a white girl from the suburbs but I spend my days working as a Guidance Counselor in an inner city school that makes the movie Dangerous Minds look very tame (It's so challenging but I love my job!)
    3. My H and I love traveling and have been on vacation every year for the past 10 years with the exception of last year when our son was born.  This past year we went on an amazing (child free) vacation to Puerto Rico.  Judge away but it was amazing and my son had a blast being spoiled by his grandparents. We went on a week long family beach vacation a few months later.

BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • EDD : May 6

Gestation in weeks/fruit : almost a rasberry

I have been feeling extremely tired this past week and absolutely nothing sounds good to eat but I'm almost always starving. Emotionally I'm doing ok. I had been doing really well but I keep having random "what if somethings wrong and I just don't know it" thoughts.
    Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: last week we went to the dr and saw our little one's heartbeat which was amazing. They adjusted my due date by 3 days. Next appointment will be Oct 20 at almost 12 weeks.

GTKY – What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself

I'm totally a boring person and can not think of anything interesting at the moment.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

• Please share the following in your post
    Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) : I had a MMC in June (on Friday the 13th nonetheless), I was supposed to be 10ish weeks, but baby stopped developing at 7w5d, the hardest part was seeing the heartbeat at 6 weeks, it gave me so much hope.

EDD : 5-10-15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7w2d, blueberry

How are you feeling physically? Nauseated, sore boobs, exhausted Emotionally? Emotionally I'm holding up, I'm terrified for my 1st appt this week but also optimistic

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Thursday am, u/s and first MFM appointment 8am! This appointment will be 1 day before baby stopped developing last time (I tried with all my might to schedule it Friday or Monday but DH and my peri's schedule just wouldn't line up, and realistically as much as I wanted to be past my loss milestone, I also didn't want to wait one more second to know what was happening in my ute, grow baby grow)

1. My favorite color is pink
    2. I own over 40 pairs of jeans (my DH counted them for me not to long ago to prove a point) I also have an obsession with designer strollers and own three for my 1 child ;)
    3. College football is my favorite thing in the world to watch- go buckeyes

BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• EDD : May 15th ish (U/S 30th)

6w5d (time is flying!)

Physically my SI joint and right hip are all out of whack, ugh.  Seeing a chiro next week though to hopefully straighten me out some.  Emotionally, worried, I have pretty much no symptoms and the rational side of me knows everything is fine, but the irrational part is freaking out.

I'll be 7w on Thursday and I'm excited for that, not sure why bc I mc'd at 6 weeks last time but probably bc I'm just further along now :)

GTKY –  What are 3 interesting (and random) fact about yourself?   1) I used to fly fish and tie my own flies 2) I lived in Tahiti for a summer 3) my favourite colour is orange, I even drive an orange jeep

• EDD : 5/1/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8 weeks 4 days, Raspberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? I am pretty worried this week. It has been a few weeks since my ultrasound and since that happened before by loss milestone I can't help but think that I've missed something going wrong. I had my nausea lift for a few days mid last week which really turned on the PgAL brain, and on Sunday I saw a tiny pink dot in my underwear and have been worrying about it, even though it hasn't happened again. My boobs are still sore, I am tired early, and the nausea comes and goes. I also feel some ute stretching occasionally.  

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I get to see my doctor on October 3rd. I really wish it were sooner. I could really use some reassurance. 

GTKY –  What are 3 interesting (and random) facts about yourself?  My stupid human trick is I can fold a paper crane with my feet. I am left handed (most likely because I had a traumatic birth). I love visiting National Parks. I have been visiting a few each year. My plan is to visit all of them. 
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD :

May 1, 2014

8w5d Raspberry

Physically-sore BBs, fatigue, nauseous sometimes, irritated easily, eyes and teeth hurt!

Emotionally-PGAL brain is taking over. Since I don't have a lot of MS I pray everything is okay.

Appointment next week!

1-I've played piano for 21 years.

2- 2 years ago I became a missionary with DH in Albania!

3-DH and I got engaged on the "diving board" on Half Dome in Yosemite Nat'l Park. 

Me: 26 DH: 29
    3/13: Miscarriage
    11/13: Ectopic Pregnancy-removal of 1 fallopian tube

BFP: 8/21/14 

Moses born by emergency C-section 4/23/2015

It's a Boy!

• EDD : May 13

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7 weeks

How are you feeling physically? Tired and a bit nauseous. Emotionally? Happy, relieved and optimistic

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: just had second ultrasound today (last one I was showing a week behind) pregnancy is progressing well. Heard the heart beat.

1. I moved to Switzerland from Toronto with my husband for a year.
    2. I love fitness bootcamps
    3. I'm studying to get my real estate licence
  • SoyBoy said:
    @Poppy715‌ I am from April 2013 and I remember you. I am SO SO SO SO happy to see you here. Your story and loss is so heartbreaking. I am so glad you are doing better and are expecting. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy!!!

This is shocking because I would hardly call myself even close to active back then.I was much more quiet and "green" if you will.  Thank you for your kind words. I'm excited to be here and I'm hoping with every fiber of my eing that this baby is safe for the next 9 months with no complications. Your LO is adorable btw.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• EDD : May 10

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7 weeks, 3 days

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Physcially- I wake up nauseous and can't eat until lunch.  Mornings are rough.  After lunch I feel much better and am starving all afternoon.  Nausea sometimes comes back right before I go to bed.  I have to say that while I hate the nausea, its a relief in some ways.  I was nauseous when I was pregnant with DD, but never got nauseous when I had our loss.  So... I'm taking this as a good sign.  Emotionally- I feel much better after a good ultrasound last week, but I still have my moments of fear.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Next appointment is Oct. 8th, Milestone- next week will be how far we were last time when we lost our little bean.  We were 8 weeks and 3 days, so I think that milestone will be on Wed.

1. I'm a volleyball fanatic (hence my username)... I love to both watch and play
    2. I've been playing fantasy football for 7 years in an all-guy league.  Last year I was the champ and voted "Coach of the Year."
    3. I've only been out of the country a few times, but one of my trips was to the other side of the world- literally.  I went to Malaysia to visit my brother and sister-in-law.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

• EDD : May 15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6w5d/sweet pea

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Physically OK. Tummy aches and bloating. BBs hurt all the time. And really tired. Emotionally I'm a little stressed. Travelling tomorrow, out of town for two weeks. Just sad about leaving my pets behind and dealing with not feeling well while stay in someone else's house.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: 2 weeks until my next u/s

Ummmm I'm a huge sports fan. Like huge. 
    I have three pets, a 2 year old dog, 3 year old cat, 8 year old bunny.
    I love choc chip cookie dough ice cream.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• bluewavegirlbluewavegirl member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry I'm so late to the party too!

Pregnancy Loss background- First pregnancy ended in MMC earlier this year. Measured 2 weeks behind at 8 weeks. Blood tests and subsequent ultrasounds revealed baby stopped developing around 6 weeks. D&C in mid-June at 10/11 weeks. DB and I were devastated. Waited a couple months per doc and here we are again. Good thing is at 39, I'm not having a problem getting pregnant when trying. Just hoping old eggs will stick and make a beautiful, healthy babe!

EDD- 5/15/15 (love that date!)

Gestation- 6.6. One day to blueberry!

Feeling physically-- super sore boobs, really tired, was really dizzy on and off over the past couple weeks, tiny bit of nausea here and there, big bloat. Otherwise, feeling pretty good! Had some brown spotting a couple days ago and some mucus/kind looked like a very small blood clot (sorry tmi) discharge yesterday, but nurse said it's prob from sex the other day. Yeah, we'll be chilling on that until my first appt.

Emotionally- this week is the week the prior babe stopped progressing. I've been quite anxious and worried about every cramp and pang but I'm trying to stay positive. That spotting/discharge yesterday didn't help ease my mind, obviously. Trying to be patient for our first u/s on Monday. Never saw a hb last time, so really really really hoping this little one is healthy and growing! Fx!

Milestones- will have first appointment and u/s on Monday at 7.3. Go heartbeat go!

Gtky-
    1. DB and I met in 1995 in a random hostel one night in Prague while I was traveling during a semester abroad in Spain. We traveled all over Europe together and he ended up living with me in Spain for a few months. He then moved to college (Iowa!) with me my senior year and then we moved to his hometown (Seattle). We broke up as we were young etc etc after a few years. I was devastated and always thought of him as the love of my life that apparently just wasn't meant to be. Fast forward to Feb 2014--- 17 years later, after a marriage/divorce each, he found me again. Within a month, he moved to where I live now and we are soooo happy and in love. I can't believe how this turned out. I'm so lucky. We can't wait to have our family (which he pointed out, we'd have a teenager now if we started when we were first together. Better late than never, I say!)
    2. I'd rather be surfing. Or traveling. Or traveling somewhere to surf. I spent almost 2 months in Puerto Rico in the past year. Guess those days are over. Ha.
    3. People are always surprised when they find out I'm a criminal defense attorney. Idk why. They usually guess artist or something. Wrong! I think I take it as a compliment. :)

Edit- forgot gestation date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"