Babies on the Brain

Travel Lite Pack N Play

Does anyone have and use this in place of a bassinet? 

If so did you like it? I am debating on returning the one I bought for the full size because the travel lite doesn't have a changing station and I kind of wanted that for my living room instead of constantly having to go into the nursery.

Re: Travel Lite Pack N Play

• I used the travel lite as a bassinet in our bedroom and liked it well enough. However, we live in a one story house so a changing table wasn't an issue since it was on the same level also. Personally I like to change on a dedicated table, but if space were an issue I'd live without one, The small size of the travel lite is very nice.
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• I wouldn't do a play yard that's smaller than the "standard" size, so I'd return the TL you bought. You won't use a bassinet feature for too long either way (it was honestly the most useless thing for us - the weight limit was only 15lbs and H outgrew it for length far before that)  but you CAN use a PNP for up to age 2-ish, where you won't be able to with the smaller one. Plus it'll be harder to find sheets for this one w/ its odd size.

I would do a regular sized PNP (except not Graco*) that has the two levels and/or a Rock n Play for next to your bed.

*Putting the Graco PNPs together is a PITA. There are  a few other brands that are a lot easier to snap together. https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Playard-Changer-Friends/dp/B00JB0NT7Q/ref=sr_1_13?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1411524217&sr=1-13
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"