Babies on the Brain

Intro!

Hi everyone! I

wanted to take the time to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Sadie. I am not currently TTC but I definitely have baby on the mind and intense baby fever. Like, I have the first and middle names for a boy and girl picked out as well as approved by DH, have nursery themes picked out, started thinking about birth plans, and already started thinking about everything to increase our chances when TTC time gets here, that baby fever intense! Haha

DH and I have been together for almost 7 years. Dated 6 and will be married for a year in a few months. If it was up to DH we would have had a child three years ago. I'm hoping by this time next year we will be pregnant.

I purchased some OPKs online today so once those come in next week I will start tracking my ovulationd so that by the TTC time comes around we will know when the best chances of TTC are.

Can not wait to get to know some of you and possibly make some friends here. I'm open to any suggestions you might have to help me prepare for TTC time. Also if you have any questions for me just let me know! :)

Re: Intro!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"