January 2014 Moms

New Challenges?

Diaper changes have become a new kind of challenge in this household... I swear one day DD woke up and decided they were a form of torture. We're overcoming it slowly, with special things she only gets at the changing table and the mommy-version of "if you're happy and you know it" (click your tongue, scrunch your nose, blink your eyes...things dd can usually do). 

What are you finding difficult that used to be a breeze? What are trying to work through it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

Re: New Challenges?

• Diaper changes. He rolls over and crawls away as fast as he can. Sometimes he hides and giggles.
  • Everything? Diaper changes, getting dressed, getting undressed, getting in the car seat, getting in the highchair...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Loading the player...
  • Diaper changes here too. Naps, he refused one day and didn't nap at all! Eating. Leaving him alone to do things around the house.

• Definitely diaper changes here, she does the alligator death roll. The changing pad has a strap but she still manages to roll underneath it. And putting clothes on! My goodness it's a rodeo. I don't understand how a little baby can be so squirmy and strong! How on earth do you do this with a 2 year old?
  • Definitely diaper changes here, she does the alligator death roll. The changing pad has a strap but she still manages to roll underneath it. And putting clothes on! My goodness it's a rodeo. I don't understand how a little baby can be so squirmy and strong! How on earth do you do this with a 2 year old?

All of this! LOL. As soon as I put her down to change her clothes or diaper she cries and tries her damnedest to roll over and crawl say fast.

Also bath time. All she wants to do is stand up in the bath and hang per the edge or play with the spout. Bah!!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Diaper changes are more difficult for sure. I have to give her a toy or something to distract her. Usually  buys me a few extra minutes of non rolling time.
  • Naps. Now that she can stand up in the crib, it's all she wants to do.
  • @TheGreatBeyond‌ My 2 year old likes to help with diaper changes which makes him roll more because she makes him laugh. She would roll during changes too. Now she has decided to potty train. If she is wearing a pull up and pees even the tiniest amount she takes it off and says I PEED! Then its a fight to get her to put a pull up or undies on. I'm glad she's potty training, but I wish it wasn't a battle to get her to wear something.
  • Car rides. She's ok for the first 5 mins and then roars crying til we get to our destination. It's driving me crazy - pun intended ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Can I just say that reading this makes me feel a little better? I'm so glad I'm not the only one having trouble!

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Trying to fend her off her brother's snack or lunch. She's literally like a dog that waits for crumbs to fall off the table. She's so quick too!
  • Arya808 said:

Leaving for work. Each day it becomes a little more difficult to leave DD in the morning.

This.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"