Nurseries and Baby Gear

Any deals on Craigslist?

Did you get a steal on Craigslist?? I want to hear what you got! and what you saved!

Re: Any deals on Craigslist?

• I bought a nice Chicco Cortina for $45 and a Graco Pack n Play that retails a ~$200 for $100. The pack n play looks brand new and she showed us how to set it up and break it down.
    <Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers>
  • Got a few odds and ends for cheap, but I sold my desk for $80!
  • Loading the player...
  • It wasn't Craigslist, but a very similar site from our area:

A Fisher Price Aquarium Swing for $50 (regular $125 in our area) and a Graco Sweetpeace for $130 (regular $250 in our area). Then today a miracle blanket for $10! I've posted an ad on Craigslist for another miracle blanket. What a steal!

• got an arms reach cosleeper, bumbo, portable swing + regular swing, and a bouncy seat - all in near-perfect condition - for $150!!
  • I heart* craigslist! I haven't gotten anything lately, but I did buy our crib and dresser/changing table on craigslist. It was a STEAL for $300 for the set. The crib was barely used at all. The parents we bought it from ended up co-sleeping until after the child was too big for the crib. It was in perfect condition!

I buy and sell stuff on there all the time!

BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I got a Dutialier glider that locks and reclines and the nursing ottoman for $150!  Love it!
  • I'm checking regularly for a Dutalier glider...I hope I find one soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A brand new crib that retails for ~$300 for $150, and a nice, very sturdy wood dresser for $100.
  • i got an awesome glider/ottoman combo.  comfy with removable cushions and the glider swivels 360 degrees!  at first i think it'd be helpful since i hadn't seen that feature on any other gliders i looked at...but it's nice to sway a different way with baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"