Babies on the Brain

Newbie :) & Extreme BOTB!

Hi ladies! I'm new around here, but I've been lurking for several weeks now as I have an extreme case of baby fever! It just hit me over this summer for whatever reason. I think my body & brain is trying to tell me to get my butt in gear and make way for baby lol

I just celebrated my 25th birthday at the end of August, and DH is 30. We've been together for 3 years in December and will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary at the end of October :-) DH was just promoted at his job, and I've been in my career for over 3 years now... We have been in our home for over a year now, have been paying off major bills (although some debt still exists... dang student loans), and are pet parents to our little Morkie, Bella. Although our first year of marriage has been a little bit of a rollercoaster emotionally, as the first year usually is, we have since been progressing nicely and are enjoying our marriage. But over the past few weeks, I have thought about nothing else but baby... !!!

I've been on BCP since I was 17, and am planning to stop taking them at the end of the year. DH has been telling me for the longest now that when I'm ready, he's ready and that he'll be just as happy if we have a baby either now or later. Let my MIL tell it, we should have conceived a day after the wedding or on our honeymoon, lol, but I'm thankful for this year with my husband as just the two of us. She's so ready for some 'munchkins,' as she calls grandbabies. While there hasn't been any pressure to conceive, I'm ecstatic to see what the future holds for us and expanding our family! I guess you could say at the start of 2015 we'll be NTNP, but will let things happen naturally for the most part :-)

I've been reading the heck out of the Birth Stories & TTC boards, as well as this board, and I love the little community you ladies have here! Glad that I can officially be a part of it now! 
Me: 25 | DH: 31
Coupledom: 12.5.11 | Married: 10.26.2013
Pet Mommy of 1 fur baby, Bella (Morkie)
TTC #1 - December 2014
Anniversary

Re: Newbie :) & Extreme BOTB!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"